-C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N-

~stay beautiful ❤️~
_____

Johnny POV;

I was finally back with kenzie and I felt so happy.I love her.She's the most amazing person ever.She's Sweet ,kind,funny,caring,understanding,cute,beautiful the list goes on forever and ever.

I don't know what I was thinking when I was distant,pushing her away.I guess the realisation that I could lose another person that I love came crashing on me.

I shouldn't have gotten close to her,She would have less problems but the thing is I don't regret getting close to her.As selfish as that seem.

As I drive from school all I think about his her.I really wanted us to hang out but that fucking Austin just had to make a move,I didn't trust that kid,there was just something about him that screamed trouble.

I'd often catch him staring at kenzie.My baby.

And just like that all thoughts of Austin disappears and my mind is filled with kenzie.

I decide to head to the cemetery to visit Lauren.

On my way I buy flowers.

When I get there,it's a bit chilly and I thank the lords I made kenzie take a jacket before she left the house.

I make my way through all the graves and finally reach her still new grave.

Her lies Lauren Orlando,
A loving daughter and sister..
Gone to soon.

Unwillingly my eyes fill with tears as I think about my sister,I miss her.

I place the flowers nicely on her grave and see the frsh flowers that lay there also.

Mom and dad was probably here.

"Hey chunky money"I chuckle slightly at the nickname I gave her as kids.

"I finally made up with kenzie,I'm sure you'd be happy.I should I tell her I love her soon before I lose her again.Im going to ask mom and dad if we can stay here,I don't want to leave her and you I hope they agree.We miss you.Next time I come I'll bring Kenzie,I love you bye"I sprint towards my car and jump in.I lay my head against the steering wheel and place my fist against my mouth to stop the sobs.

When I decide to go home,I ready myself to ask my parents about staying.

When I get to the Ziegler's place mommy Mel is in kitchen and I ask her where my parents are,she tells me they're in the lounge and I head there.

They watching tv,cuddled up.

"Hey mom,hey dad"I greet them

"Hey son"They smile and I swallow getting ready.

"can I speak to you?"

Moms face falls when she my nervousness and she nods and pats the seat next to to her,"Sit here and speak to us"

Instead of beating around the bush o get he point,"Can we stay away?in Pittsburgh?"