-C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N-

~stay beautiful ❤️~
_____

Mackenzie's POV;

It was over two weeks now and few things had changed.

A few days ago mom had taken me for my appointment at the psychologist and it didn't go that bad.She had ask me a few question,I wasn't very comfortable with answering some of them and she had said it was fine and all I needed was time.

My next appointment is next week.

Meredith and dale had decided to go back to Canada,they were leaving some time next and week.And Johnny was leaving with them.

Over the period of these two weeks he had grown even more distant.

I was starting to think we had broken up,not like it'd change anything seeing he'd be leaving me soon.

Maddie had started making an effort towards our relationship saying that life was short and we didn't know when our time was up.

After my appointment I had decided to be very dedicated in my health and also to start eating regularly and making an effort.

There was just thing that was missing .

Johnny Orlando.

I didn't go to school for an entire week last week so I had a lot of homework to do.

When I finally finished my homework,I off my light seeing the time is 1:27am and go to sleep.

In a blink of an eye the sun comes up and I get ready for school.Wearing a boyfriend jeans and a purple tank tank I decide to leave my jacket today.My scars were fading.

I never leave my hair loose but the mood I'm in today allows me to leave my hair down.

I had cut my hair so it wasn't that long anymore.

I go with Maddie to school and as I put on the radio,Sk8er Boi by avril lavinge which instantly remind me of Lauren plays.

A smile form on my lips by the memories of her,I know she would have been proud of how much more positive I've been.But I frown when I think about Johnny,she wouldn't be happy with how he turned out.

Even dale amd Meredith had seen the positive rather than the negative and had often mentioned Lauren.

As if thing couldn't get any weirder Emily comes up to me when I enter school and apologises to me,"I'm sorry about everything.I've been a bitch and I've had a few thing going on but that didn't make it right to take it out on you"

"I forgive you Emily,just by taking the initiative to come and apologise to me shows that you aren't bad at all"I tell her smiling.

"I hope we can get pass this"She says biting her lip.

"Of course!"I tell her and with a quick good bye she leaves.

As I walk up to my locker, my phone makes a sound,alerting me I have got a message.I fish it out of my pocket and read the message.

NadiaT:
Hey!!!i feel like we haven't spoken in ages.hmu girla.Im in Pittsburgh.

I smile at the text from my childhood bestie.