-C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N-

~stay beautiful ❤️ ~
______

Mackenzie POV;

Saturday had finally come and I was so happy.Johnny,Lauren and I were driving to the run-down bar later today to hang out with Johnny's crew,And Deven and Eden were meeting us there.

I was in the kitchen making juice when Mer and My mom came walking in,laughing and talking amongst themselves.

"Good morning"I smile at them.Mom comes over to give me a kiss on the head,"morning honey,where've you been?"

"On a walk"I answer.

"That's nice kenzie,You should take Lauren next time.It'll do her good"Mer eagerly says

"I actually wanted to but she was asleep"

"Okay no then it's fine,I'll go check on her"She smiles in understanding and leaves the kitchen.

"So I was thinking..."My mom starts and I already know where she's going with this.I give a look telling her to go on.

"I made an appointment at a psychologist  I,I wanted you to go for maybe a few sessions and talk to someone about your eating disorder"

No way.I knew she was going to talk about my eating disorder but a psychologist?

I stare at her not able to say anything.

"I know it's random,but I should've done this earlier.I'm scared you're going to get worse"She say softly.

"But I'm eating!"I say,my voice raising slightly and I instantly feel bad.

"Well you aren't alwa-"she starts but I cut her off.

"I'm sorry I can't do this right now"I grab my bottle and race out of the kitchen.

I run up the stairs but I bump into something,I loose my footing and my body falls back.Arms immediately come around me catching me by the waist just in time.Breathing ruggedly I look up.Johnny.

His eyes burn with fear,anger,and another emotion I can't decipher.

"Are you crazy?!?Can't you flipping look where you walking.What if I hadn't been able to catch you?Why must you be so careless?!"He screams.My eyes fill with tears.he's right.When he takes in my tear filled eyes his eyes immediately soften and step forward,hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry,Johnny"I weep,sniffling into his shoulder.His hands rub soothing patterns on back,"No KZ I'm sorry,you just really gave me a fright"He says softly,"I can't lose you"He say,heartbreakingly and I instantly cry harder.

Once I relax he takes my hand and takes me to my room,"Are you going to tell me what wrong now?"He asks softly.

"Mom wants me to go to a psychologist"

"So?whats the problem?"He asks,eye brows furrowing cutely.

"I don't want to go.I don't want to speak to someone about my problems"I tell him and he sighs.

"But this is the only way to get better"He explains tenderly.

"Are you saying that I'm sick?"