-C H A P T E R F I F T E E N-

~stay beautiful ❤️ ~
_______

Mackenzie POV;

"Kenzie are you okay?"

I snap out of my thoughts and my head whips to the source of the voice.Maddie is standing in the entrance of my room with a worried expression on her face.

"Yeah"

Lie.I was not.

Lauren was getting worse and everyone was worried.I had been spending extra time with her and occasionally Johnny would join us claiming that she was stealing me from him.I just laughed.

Even Johnny was more tense than usual.At every chance she would get Lauren would lighten up the mood knowing what the reason was that everyone was so down.

"Okay"Maddie nods and walk away.

I hate how Maddie and I relationship has gotten so bad.Ever since Mandla and kailand left about two months ago we had hardly spoken.She even had a new boyfriend.Cameron Field.So she was hardly even at home.

Shaking my head to get rid of the thoughts I decide to to go keep Lauren company.

I knock on her door,"Hey you"I smile sadly and she smiles back

Her skin was so pale and her body had gotten so much more frail than usual.All her hair had fallen out and she wore a bandana on here head.

"Are you doing anything today?"She asks me.

"Yeah,Johnny and I are heading out to the garden house later"I tell her and she nods.

"Take care of him for me"She say and my eyes gleam with tears.

Not able to take it anymore I rush forward and embrace her.

"I wish I had met you sooner"

"Me too"She replies sadly.

From somewhere in the house I hear Johnny call me and I reluctantly pull away from her,"I'll see you later"

"I love you kenzie.I know I have said this a billion times but please take care of Johnny.His going to need you and you need to support him"

"We'll watch a movie when I come back"I ask her.

"We'll see"She just says and then turn to sleep.

With one more look I leave her room and head downstairs to Johnny.

Like usual Johnny brings his guitar and sings for me.

"I wrote another song"he tells me and I jump up,squealing."play it.play it.play it.play it.pleassseee"I plead and with a chuckle he agrees.

He strums the guitar then starts,

"Lights are getting low
Everyone's gone but I don't wana go
Stay a little while
I know it's late but all we got is time
And I don't wana fall asleep now cause
Being with you right now is better
Than our dreams now
So baby we should stay awake now
Lets drive around this ghost now
And they can have their light out
Don't wana fall asleep,fall asleep,fall asleep
Cause being with you right now is better than our dreams now"

"Wow,you never seize to amaze me Johnny Orlando"I say and he smiles shyly.

In a matter of seconds his face turns from playful to serious and the next thing I know his over me,kissing me.I rush to match his pace but he kisses me roughly and hungry with so much intensity it shocks me.

His hands roam around every piece of body almost as if his memorizing it.I moan and he lets out a throaty sound.He pushes against me and I let out a gasp when I feel his little friend pressing down against my stomach.

"You'll be the death of me"He groans in between kisses and slowly starts kissing downwards.He sucks and bites and I already know it's going to leave a hickey.I feel his smirk against my neck obviously pleased with his work and then his hands reach out the hem of shirt,lingering there.When I give him a nod of approval my shirt is torn off of me.

He kisses down to my breats and I close my eyes,the feeling too much to handle.He made me feel things I haven't felt before.

Before I know it he takes hold of my bra and pulls it off.His eyes darken slightly when he takes me in and I bite my lips,wanting to cover up.I had never been this vulnerable in front of someone before.

"So beautiful"He whispers and then dips his head,devouring my boob.He takes my nipple in his mouth,licking and biting,while pleasuring the other with his hand.

"Omg Johnny"I moan and I take hold of his hair.He hums in response.

Next his hands go to the hem of my pants.asking permission and I groan"Johnny hurry up"I plead,shocking us both.Johnny just chuckle and then proceed to take off my pants and throwing it across the room

"Mackenzie,before we do this I want to tell you something.You're the most beautiful person I've ever met,You're kind,understanding,funny,and sexy.We've dealt with so much in this past year.And you've put up with so much of my nonsense,the day you said yes to being my girlfriend you made me the Happiest guy alive.And I just want you to know;I fucking love you"

I sniff,not wanting to cry"I fucking love you too"And then he takes my lips in a sweet kiss,expressing his love.

"Now fucking make love to me"I mumble against his lips and he laughs.

"You're wish is my command"

Johnny takes his time with me,kissing every part of me,worshipping me,pleasuring me.He holds onto me tightly during the whole thing whispering I love you over and over.He made it so special and I didn't expect any less as we layed in the bed of a bundle of pillows and blankets in corner of the garden house.
It was perfect.Just Johnny and kenzie,in every way possible.

By the end of the night we both sweaty and out of breath.I lay in Johnny's arms as he play with my hair and we lay in complete silence.I glance up at him and I take a moment to appreciate him under the moonlight.

He glance down at me,smile and then pull me closer and put his face in my neck.

"I love you Kenzie.I can't wait to be in this long run with you,To get married to you,have children together and grow old together"

"I love you too"I play with his hair.

"You're okay right?Not uncomfortable or anything?"He asks and I chuckle quietly,"I'm great Johnny"

Another silence envelope us as we lay but it's ruined when Johnny's phone starts ringing.

He picks it up and put it against his ear,I can hear the person on the other line is his mom and what she says leaves me cold.

Johnny where are you?please get her as soon as possible!its Lauren...she collapsed.Im scared.

~

What do you guys think?
It was awkward writing that scene.
This book isn't good because of how I'm rushing but I want to get it done because I won't be on wattpad for a month from next week and I'm scared once I come back I'll lose interest in it.Ill come back later to edit.

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE 💘💖💙💖💘💕😭✨🌹🍍
-AR 🌻