-C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N-

~stay beautiful ❤️ ~
_____

Mackenzie POV;

Sadly,The day had arrived where Mandla was moving.I was in tears hugging him tightly on my driveway.Kailand and him had come to greet us before going.

"You're will visit me right?"I sob.I feel like I've been doing that a lot lately.

"Yesh mack z"he says in a weird accent causing me to laugh.

When we let go of each other,Mandla moves to go greet the others.Maddie and Kailand are standing next to each other and I can see how sad they both were about doing this.They both agreed that long distance wasn't going to work out so they agreed to break up and remain friends.

"Let's get a picture"Mom says excitedly and takes out her phone from the back pocket of her jeans.

We all huddle up with Maddie and Kailand standing together,I stand next to Kailand ,Mandla stand next to me and Johnny stands at the end.

It was 7 in the morning so we all were in sweats and hoodies but the picture was cute.Finally bidding their last goodbyes Kailand and Mandla hops into Kailand's black tesla.As I watch the car disappearing around the corner,I suck in a breathe.

I didn't have my best friend anymore.Who was I going to speak to when I have problems.A feeling of emptiness falls on me and rush inside the house,running to my room.When I get there I fall on my bed and starts crying.again.

When I start feeling slightly better,i decide to head to the shower to get ready for the school day.

It's a bit chilly outside to I settle on wearing a black tank top with a grey jacket and a grey sweatpants.

At breakfast I eat a half pancake for the sake of my family.

When I reach school I reminisce about all the crazy thing me and Mandla did around here.As if hearing my thoughts about him my phone chimes with a message from him.

Mandla:
Ik you sulking,pls put a smile on tht face:)

I laugh,missing him more.

Mack Z:
I miss you❤️

Mandla:
I miss u more:( bt pls dnt let me b the reason u dnt hv a smile on ur face.

Mack Z:
Who said I don't have a smile on my face.And stop spelling so ugly.

He knew my hate for abbreviation.i hated it so much.

Mandla:
I knw u more thn u rlze.And No sorry cnt do.Nw SMILE.

Mandla:
For me.

Mack Z:
Okay.

And so I smile?

After my first two periods it's lunch time and as I'm walking to the cafeteria Austin stops me.We were pretty close but I was starting to get the feeling that he liked me and I obviously didn't like him so I didn't want to lead him on.

"Sup Kenzie"he grins and his dimples show.

"Hey Austin,uhm I was wondering if we could speak?"I ask tentatively.