Part 2

I stayed there on the cliff not caring what the time it was. I started to go home and just then realized how dark it was. When I got in I saw my little sister sleeping on the couch. How can you not smile when you see this little angel? She is the cutest human ever. I picked her up and put her in her bed leaving a kiss on her on the cheek. A smile formed on her face as I closed the door. Her smile always gets me when I am sad.  She's like my doctor that heals me just with her smile. When I got to my room I sat on the bed thinking what will happen tomorrow? Why were the boys looking so sad? Is Jack forcing them? So many questions were going to through my head that I fell asleep.

Next Morning

I woke up not feeling so good. I was in a bad mood. Liv came out of nowhere and hugged my legs. 

"What are you doing Liv?" I said as I pick her up.

"I didn't see you yesterday at all so I wanted to give you a hug before you go to school."

"I'm sorry. I will make it up to you with ice cream. Deal?"

"Deal"  she said with a smile on her face as she hugs me one more time.

"Come on. I have to get ready" I put her back down and give her a kiss on the cheek. She got out and I got ready.

I went downstairs and saw Liv and my mom eating breakfast

"Good morning mom" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning sweetheart, I made you some pancakes"

"Thanks, mom"

I ate my breakfast and went to school. Just walking to school made me scared. What will the guys do to me today? Thinking about that I got to school and went to my locker. I took my books out and started to walk to my class. I saw the boys walking my way as they got to me Jack knocked my book out of my hands onto the ground. He laughs as he walks away with the boys. I started to pick up my books when someone started to help me. I looked up and I couldn't believe who it was...

To Be Continued...