Part 3

It was Zach. He didn't say a word he just helped me pick up my books and went back to the boys. Luckily the boys weren't looking so I wasn't in any trouble. I went to my first class which was art. I love art and sadly I have it with Daniel and Zach. I hope they are not going to be mean today. The teacher came into the classroom and told us to draw anything we want. Inspirations were going through my head and one idea was on my mind. I am going to draw my emotions. How I felt right now. My hand started to move above the paper and my drawing turned out really well. It was a girl sitting on the cliff with a guitar. I was surprised Daniel and Zach didn't do anything to me. They would usually ruin my drawing. My first class and I went to my next class.

*Skip The School Day*

The day went by faster than usual. The boys didn't bully me today as much as they always do. I started going home and saw that nobody was home. I went to my room, put my bag on the floor and got changed into some comfy clothes and put my hair in a messy bun.

 I went to my room, put my bag on the floor and got changed into some comfy clothes and put my hair in a messy bun

I was bored and I wanted to draw something as I was looking around I saw my guitar. I got an inspiration and took my art supplies. I started painting m guitar with my favorite colors. It took me about an hour to finish it. It turned out really good.

 It turned out really good

And now I am bored again. An idea popped into my mind, I put on my shoes and took my already dried guitar and went to my secret place. When I got there I sat on the edge of the cliff and just stared out at the view. It is relaxing and it clears your mind. I started playing and singing again just to forget about everything and think about something that makes me happy. I was singing for half an hour and then stopped. I looked at the view one last time and got up. When I got home I looked at my phone and saw that my mom called me 1 minute ago. I called her, She picked up and I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Hello"

"Is this Y/N Y/L/N?"

"Yes, and who is this?"

"I am a nurse and I am so sorry too have to tell you this but mom and sister were in a car accident and they passed away. I am so sorry for your loss."

My heart broke when I heard those words. Tears started to stream down my face and I fell to the ground. 

I just lost my only family

To Be Continued...