Part 5

Y/N POV

I woke up in a strange room. I looked to my right and saw Jack sitting next to me holding my hand and the boys were on the couch all sleeping. I was so confused. Why are they here? Why is my bully holding my hand? I got out of my thoughts as I felt Jack moving. I looked at him and he looked directly into my eyes. I didn't know what to do so I just looked away.

"Are you ok?" Jack asked as I looked at him with a serious look.

"Do I look ok Jack?"

He didn't answer. He just looked down.

"Why did you do this to yourself?" He asked as the boys started to wake up.

" Are you really asking me that question Jack??? You have been bullying me for 2 years. FOR 2 FUCKING YEARS JACK!!! And yesterday I lost my only family. I lost my mom and my sister!!! And why do you bully me? What have I ever done to you to make you hate me so much?"

"I LIKE YOU Y/N, OK? I HAVE LIKED YOU SINCE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU!"

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I looked at the rest of the boys and gave them a look to leave me and Jack alone. They got out of the room and left us alone. I looked at Jack again.

"Why would you bully me if you like me?"

"I didn't want to get close to you because I knew you didn't like me. I wanted that feeling to go away but they couldn't. I started to bully because I thought I will stop loving you but I couldn't."

"I was in a depression for two years because of you Jack. You made me so sad thinking that I don't do to deserve to live. I tried so hard to stop self-harm but I couldn't. Because of you, I am in this freaking hospital. You don't know anything about me Jack!!! Just leave please!!!

A tear fell down his cheek.

"Y/N I am really sor-"

"I SAID LEAVE!!!"

He got out of the room as I started to cry. Why am I even alive? Why are these things always happening to me? I was interrupted by the boys coming into the room. I didn't see Jack.

"Y/N, we are really sorry for bullying you."

" We never really wanted to bully you. Jack forced us too."

I looked at all of them with red and puffy eyes.

 "Why would you listen to him? I was going through a hard time because of y'all. I was in a fucking depression because of y'all. Now you want me to forgive you!?"

They all looked down knowing that it is their fault for me being in the hospital.

"Can you guys please leave now?? I want some time alone."

They all nod and got out. How am I going to forgive them? They hurt me so much and my only family just died yesterday. I started to cry again knowing that I will be alone. I will not have my mom and sister by my side. I got out of the hospital bed and went to take a shower. When I was done I changed into the outfit that I had in my bag.

 When I was done I changed into the outfit that I had in my bag

I laid back in the bed thinking about the boys.

Jack's POV

"I SAID LEAVE!!!"

I got out of her room with tears streaming down my face. I got out of the hospital and sat on the stairs. Why was I such an idiot to her? What has gotten into me? She lost her only family. What if she is going to change now? What if she will never stop the self-harm? So many thoughts were going through my head that I didn't realize the boys were standing in front of me...

To Be Continued...