Part 9

Y/N POV

Now I was just standing there looking at his eyes and thinking about what did he just said. I can forgive him but I will not change. I will still be a badass as some people said. I looked down at the ground but Jack put his fingers on my chin and lifted it up.

"I want to see that smile on your face again. I want to see you happy again."

I pushed him away from me.

"I cannot be happy Jack. I just can't." I said as I got out of the bathroom and sat on my bed. He came out of the bathroom.

"Y/N I am really sorry about ju-"

"It's fine Jack. Can you please just leave. I will see you at school tomorrow."

"Okay. Bye Y/N."

He went out and closed the door behind him. As he closed the door I started to cry. Why can't I be happy like I used to be? Why does Jack all of a sudden care about me? What if he is the one person that can make me ha- no no no y/n stop you can't like him. But how can I not like him. He is so sweet and he told me so many times that he likes me. Maybe I can give him a chance. Maybe I will be happy again.

*Next Morning*

I woke up the next morning feeling a little bit better. I put on one of the outfits I bought the other day and put on some make up and did my hair.

 I put on one of the outfits I bought the other day and put on some make up and did my hair

I got downstairs and made some breakfast. After I ate I didn't fucking want to walk to school so I took my Lamborghini.

I never showed it to anyone and nobody knows about it because I am not a bitch to show off

I never showed it to anyone and nobody knows about it because I am not a bitch to show off. I got into my car and started to jam out to some of my favorite songs. When I got to school every eye was on me. I didn't fucking care. I got out of my car, locked it and started to walk into the school I heard someone said from behind me.

"Hey, beautiful."

I was already angry even though I didn't know who it was. I turned around I mumbled.

"You have got to be kidding me..."

To Be Continued...