Part 6

Jacks' POV

I looked up at them with tears in my eyes. 

"What did she say?"

"She wants some time alone." Corbyn says as he sits next to me with the boys already around me.

"I am so stupid for bullying her. She lost her family and I am just making things worse." I put my head in my hands.

"You should talk to her and  make things right between the two of you."

An idea popped into my head.

"I have an idea. Maybe she will forgive me if I do something for her that will make her happy."

*Next Morning*

Y/N POV

I got woken up by the nurse tell me I can leave the hospital. I got out of bed and put on the outfit that I had in my bag. I went to the bathroom and changed.

I took all the stuff that I had and went home

I took all the stuff that I had and went home. When I got to my house I remembered all the things that I would usually do with my family. Memories made me smile but then I remembered that it will not be the same. I need to be strong and not be sad. I need to change and never let people be like this to me. I took a deep breath and started to go up to my room. When I got in I put my stuff on the floor and started to search for my new look from now on. I always wanted to be a badass girl so I took my wallet and went to the mall. Being a badass isn't that bad. I could do whatever I wanted to do. The mall wasn't that far from my house so I took my skateboard and went to the mall.

*After the mall at the house*

I found something that I like. Something that will change me. I am not the same person anymore and never be.

*Next Morning*

It's Monday so I have school. It's a new start for me. Not the same person or personality. I put one of the outfits that I bought yesterday and put it with two french braids. I never wear makeup but htis time I put some on.

 I never wear makeup but htis time I put some on

To Be Continued...