Part 11

I got changed into something comfy because as you all know I am a lazy ass. I didn't want to do my makeup or hair so I just put my hair in a messy bun. I took my guitar and left my house. As I was lazy at the moment I took my car.

I got to the address and I saw a beautiful white house

I got to the address and I saw a beautiful white house. It was a bit smaller than mine but it was beautiful. How can he afford this?  I ring the bell. The door immediately opened and there was Jack standing and looking at me with a smile on his face. I smiled.

"Hey Y/N"

"Hey Jack"

"Come in"

I walked into the house and I immediately noticed four guys sitting on the couch playing fortnite. My eyes widen and I dropped my bag on the floor. All the boys immediately turned around and looked at me with their eyes wide open.

" H-Hey Y/N" Daniel said.

" Uh hey, guys. What are you all doing here?"

"We live here"

"Oh yeah, I forgot yall are in a band." I said looking at the ground.

"Should we start?"

I looked up and saw Jack standing in front of me.

"Yeah sure"

I smiled as Jack showed me the way to his room. When I got into the room it was so clean. I was surprised. I put my guitar on the floor and sat on his bed.

"Your room is clean."

He laughed a little bit.

"Just because I am a guy doesn't mean I am a mess."

I smiled.

"So what song should we perform?"

"I was thinking of 'Perfect by Ed Sheern'. It has a beautiful harmony."

"Good idea. I get into my feels when I am listening to that song."

"Same here."

I looked up at him and smiled.

"You know how to play guitar?" I asked him as I saw a guitar in the corner of his room.

"Yep. Do you want us to play together or..."

"Together is better."

I smiled and took out my guitar.

"Wow. Your guitar looks so good."

"Really? I painted it myself."

"WH- HOW? It looks so good. GUYS COME HERE YOU NEED TO SEE THIS." He screamed and I heard the boys running up the stairs.

"What do you wa- wow that guitar looks so good!!!" Daniel said as he saw my guitar.

"Did you paint this?"

"Yep. I was bored so I got an inspiration and it turned out like this."

"It looks so good" Corbyn said as all the boys agreed.

"Well thank you guys"

"Could you paint mine too?"

I looked at the direction of the voice and saw Jack with that cute little smile. Wait what? Y/N stop.

"You really want me to ruin your guitar?"

"I am pretty sure that it's going to turn out amazing."

"Ok, then I will do it."

I smiled and looked at the rest of the boys.

"Can you paint ours too?"

I laughed and nodded my head.

"OK guys Y/N and I need to work so can you all leave?"

"Or maybe we could all go downstairs and listen to you guys," Jonah said as I looked at Jack. He was waiting for my answer. I nodded and went downstairs with the boys. I was a little bit scared to sing in front of the boys. What will they think about my voice? I just took a deep breath and sat down.

"OK, so we are going to sing 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran. Jack and I are going to have our single parts first and in one part we will sing together."

"But first can we hear your voice," Zach said as I looked up at him.

"If you want your ears to bleed then yes."

I laughed as Zach rolled his eyes.

"I will sing if you guys join me."

"OK"

I started to sing 'Just The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars. I closed my eyes and started to make harmonies on my guitar. Out of nowhere, I heard five voices joining me. I opened my eyes and saw all of the boys smiling at me as we sang.

'When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change 'cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah'

We finishing singing and it was just silence. The boys were looking at me with shock. I just looked down at the ground and put a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You have a beautiful voice."

To Be Continued...