Part 4

!!!JUST A LITTLE WARNING THIS PART MENTIONS SELF-HARM AND SUICIDE!!!

!!!If you not comfortable with it just skip this chapter!!!

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Y/N POV

So many thoughts were going through my head as I started to feel overwhelmed. Why did this have to happen to my only family? What am I going to do in this huge house? How will I live without my only happiness? As those thoughts went through my head I brought my knees to my chest and started to cry more. I didn't want to have this pain anymore so I got up and went to my bathroom. I saw a box where the razors were and I took it. I started to cut myself on the wrist as I looked at my ugly self in the mirror. Tears started to stream down my face as I started to cut deeper.   Why am I like? Why do people not understand that I am going through hell? Why can't I be more perfect? I stopped cutting and left everything on the sink. I went to my closet and took a hoodie with long sleeves. I laid in my bed and started to cry again. What if I am never going to be happy again? Who is ever going to make me happy in my life other than my little angel that's not with me anymore? With that being my last thought I drift off to sleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up thinking about what happened yesterday. I was so hurt so I got into my bathroom and started to cut on my hands. I stopped and put on a hoodie with long sleeves and jeans. I put my hair in a messy bun and went to school. 

When I got to school I realized I was late so I hurried up

When I got to school I realized I was late so I hurried up. When I got to my class I opened the door and started to feel overwhelmed.

"Y/N your late" my teacher said.

"I know I am sorry."

"Y/N are you ok? You have blood dripping down your hands."

I looked down and saw my hand's all covered in blood. I fell to the floor.

"Omg Y/N, someone go get the nurse."

I didn't feel well. Everything was spinning and my eyes just closed and everything went black.

Jack's POV

I was at school going to my class. I had it all with the boys and Y/N was there too. I actually don't want to hurt her. I am just so in love with her but I am afraid to tell her that so I am bullying her so I might end up liking her less. When I got to my class I sat down with the boys and saw that Y/N was not there. That's weird, she is usually never late for class. The teacher came in and after 10 minutes Y/N walked in.

"Y/N your late" our teacher said.

"I know I am sorry."

And then I saw something dripping down Y/N's arm.

"Y/N are you ok? You have blood dripping down your hands."

She looked down and fell to the floor. Our teacher started to panic and I was just there thinking about what just happened. I got up and walked to Y/N. I pulled up her sleeves and saw the cuts over her hands and wrists. Why is she doing this is all I thought about.

To Be Continued...