Part 10

"You have got to be kidding me..."

It was my ex Jake we broke up because he cheated on me. He was with his little group of friends. I was filled with so much anger now but I tried to keep it in me.

"And what does the little cheater want from me?"

"Wow, feisty much"

"Have a problem with that?"

"Not at all"

"Then I can go now"

I turned back around and he slapped my ass. I was so angry right now so I turned around and slapped him as hard as I could. His friends were 'ooo'ing and Jake was holding his cheek from the pain. I looked at him and smiled. 

"Next time don't cheat on your girlfriend and try not to be an asshole."

I patted him on the back and walked away proud of myself. I got to my music class and sat down.

"OK students we are going to do a project with 2 members in every group. I will choose your partners for you because there is always fighting. OK, so these are your Ray and Jasmine, Leo and Marie..... and finally Jack and Y/N."

You have got to be kidding me. I looked at Jack and saw him smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and the teacher started to talk but I wasn't even paying attention. What have I deserved to be with Jack. Like why did she have to choose him. It's going to be awkward between us. I got out of my thoughts by the bell ringing. I got up and took my stuff and got out of the classroom as fast as I could so wouldn't have to see Jack.

"Y/N wait up."

Fuck. I turned around and saw Jack running to me.

"Yeah?"

"About the project. Do you want to my house today so we could figure out what song we should perform in front of the class?"

"Yeah sure"

"Can I get your number so I could text you the address and what time you should come over." He said as he gave me his phone.

"Of course."

I put my number and contact 'Y/N❤️'. I gave him back his phone.

"Then I will see you later after school."

*After School*

I got home and just left my stuff in the living room then went to my room I laid on my bed and started to drift off to sleep until I got a message from an unknown number.

*Messages*

Jack(left)         (right)Y/N

Hey Y/N

It's Jack

Oh hey

So can come over by 4 if you want?

Yes of course. Should I bring my guitar?

Yeah, that would be great.

Okay. What's your address?

*random address*

Okay...see you then

See you later

*End of messages*

To Be Continued...