Part 8

Y/N POV

When I turned around I saw the one and only Jack Robert Avery. I whipped my tears away and stood up. He was standing there looking at me and didn't say a word.

"What are you doing here?" I said with a little bit of anger in me.

"I saw that you left the school so I followed you. I didn't know you could sing."

"I never sing in front of people because of you and the guys. When you would bully me I would always think bad about myself. You made my life like hell Jack. I hate you with my whole heart and knowing that you are sorry doesn't help me go through this situation."

And now I was crying. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to see him right now so I took all of my stuff and started to run to my house.

"Y/N WAIT!" Jack said.

I ignored him. I locked my door and went to my room. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. Now I was just standing there looking at myself in the mirror. I saw a blade on the sink from the last time so I took it and put it against my wrist. Then I heard a loud bang downstairs and I heard Jack coming upstairs. I started to cut and tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"Y/N what are you doing? Open the freaking door!!!"

I didn't answer. I started to cut more until Jack kicked the door down and saw me standing there with there in my eyes.

"Y-Y/N please stop." He said with tears in my his eyes.

"YOU WANT ME TO STOP? AFTER EVERYTHING YOU DID TO ME YOU STARTED TO FUCKING CARE. I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL ALL OF MY PAIN GOES AWAY. I CAN'T STOP JACK."

He started to walk to me as I started to talk again.

"I am in so much pain from all of this. My mom and sister have died and now being in this situation is too hard!!! AND THERE IS ONE THING I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. WHY DO YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN CARE? WHY DID YOU FOLLOW ME HO-"

"I CARE BECAUSE I LIKE YOU. OKAY? I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT AND HOW WOULD I NOT CARE ABOUT YOU IF I LOVE YOU."

"IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE BULLIED ME. I HATE YOU JACK. I HA-"

He took my cheeks in his hands and kissed me. tears were still streaming down our faces as we kissed. He pinned me against the wall and our kiss was deeper. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me in the eyes.

"You don't have to forgive me. You don't have to love me. I just want you to believe me that I really care for you and I will always be here for you even whether you want me here or not."

To Be Continued...