Part 12

"You have a beautiful voice," Daniel says as I looked up blushing.

"Stop you're making me blush," I said as I put my hands on my face.

"You shouldn't hide that cute face of yours," Jack said as he removed my hands from my face.

"I am not cute," I said a little bit sad now because I remembered what the boys would tell me when they would bully me.

"You are, do not say that," Jonah said as I looked up at all of them. I wanted to ask them why they are being so sweet to me all of a sudden so I did.

"Why are you guys being so sweet to me all of a sudden?"

They all looked down at the ground. I knew they were sorry but I was really hurt when they would bully me.

"You don't deserve the pain that we caused so we want you to be happy. You are probably not going to forgive us and we deserve that." Corbyn said I looked at them and smiled. 

"Thank you boys."

They smiled back.

"So we want to know more about you. About your hobbies and what do you do in your free time?"

"Well if you really want to know. I like to skate. I love science and math. Coffee is my life like I could not even live without it. I play a lot of instruments. I love Chipotle."

When I said all that they were just looking at me with a little shocked face.

"Are you guys ok?"

"Yeah, it's just that you have a hobby that each of us has." Jonah said still with a shocked face. I giggled as I remembered one thing I didn't tell them.

"Oh yeah, I forgot, in my free time I goto my secret place that nobody knows about except for me and Jack. I love to take pictures of nature and I like to play and sing with my guitar on the edge of the cliff and letting my thoughts out."

"Wow, that sounds cool. Can we go there? It can our secret place." Zach said like a little kid. I laughed and nodded my head. He started to jump around as I started to laugh more. In the corner of my eye, I could see Jack staring at me with a smile. I looked at him and smiled back.

"Okay so are we going or not?"

"WE ARE GOING."

They say all at the same time as I giggled.

"Okay, so who is going with me?"

Jack and Zach raised their hands. I smiled and we went to my car. Jonah, Corbyn, and Daniel took Jonah's car and they followed me. In the car, Jack was in the passenger seat and Zach was in the back. We were blasting to the music all the way to my house. It was fun being with them. I never saw this side of them being all goofy and funny. When we got to my house they were just staring at it.

"Don't just stand there guys. Come in and we're going to the cliff."

I laughed as I opened the front door. They were just looking around in amazement. I walked o the kitchen and took a glass from the shelf. As I poured water in the glass I felt someone hug me from behind...

To Be Continued...