Like Cashmere and Velvet (Jeonghan)

Characters: Jeonghan x Female Reader

Genre/Warnings: Non Idol AU, Gambling, Cursing, I don't think there is anything triggering

Words: 2,004

Summary: Jeonghan enjoyed the finer things in life. What Jeonghan could buy, Jeonghan would get. When you walk in he wonders if money can't buy every fine thing in life.

Fine things. He got everything fine his eyes laid on. He dressed in the finest silks and bathed in rose water. The shops he went to were only high end designer brands and he ate at only five star restaurants. There wasn't a luxury Jeonghan had not explored. He was the epitome of what many human beings craved to be.

Jeonghan had draped himself over a velvet chase in the back corner of the elite gambling club. He sipped his wine and watched the men argue back and forth. It would be only a matter of minutes before he stepped in and claimed his prize. The pot was in the high hundred thousands at the moment but that wasn't enough for him. He needed something a little higher to meet his standards.

He had made almost all of his money this way. The men in the casinos and bars never looked twice when Jeonghan took their money. They all believed he was just an excellent card player. If only they knew how good a con artist he was. Casinos were where he made a majority of his money but he sometimes made it with more questionable methods. He was not opposed to being an escort or a fake date, as long as it made him enough money.

"You're telling me you're not cheating!" Seungcheol, a main member of the secluded club, cried. He was always one for accusations but never once had he accused Jeonghan. Jeonghan assumed it was because he too had fallen for his charms and sultry looks.

"Get your head out of your ass Cheol," Minghao, a gambler who's skills Jeonghan admired, grumbled. Out of all the gamblers who were regulars at the club, Jeonghan was the most weary of Minghao. Minghao was always weary of everyone in the club and had once came close to exposing Jeonghan.

Junhui laughed at the pair arguing and checked, "You both act like such toddlers."

"You're one to talk Jun. You cry everytime you lose!" Mingyu yelled.

"He's basically saying you cry every time we meet," Minghao stated and looked at his cards.

Jeonghan listened to clinking of the chips against the table and decided the pot had been filled enough for him.

Letting out a yawn, Jeonghan spoke up, "You all are a bunch of bitches."

"Ah Jeonghan!" Joshua laughed from behind the bar, "I forgot you were even here!"

"I was tired of listening to them whine," Jeonghan remarked and ruffled his hair with one hand.

Minghao rolled his eyes and tossed several chips into the growing pile, "Your whining is right up their with Junhui's"

"Or Seungkwan when he plays." Junhui nodded in agreement and checked against the table again.

Jeonghan laughed and stood up from where he was laid, "I don't believe anyone could beat Seungkwan's complaining."

"Last week you were very close to beating him for most annoying member," Seungcheol remarked.

Jeonghan shook his head with a laugh and swaggered up to the table. It was so easy to gain their trust and to blend in. This place was his favorite because it meant he could make easy money. A high sum of easy money.

"Deal me in Hao," Jeonghan stated as he plopped down in his usual chair. He was surprised no one ever bothered to switch spots. It was because of this that he could so easily win. The groups stupidity and blind trust in him was what kept his secret safe.