Movie Night (Joshua)

"Y/n!" Joshua's voice screamed the second you walked into his house, "Hurry up I've been waiting all day for this!"

You shook your head at his antics before making your way into his living room. The whole room had been entirely transformed for your evening together. A incredibly constructed pillow fort took up the entirety of the living room, with blankets and snacks scattered everywhere. On the ground in front of the entrance of the fort was his TV, front and center for you to watch. Joshua always took movie nights seriously.

"I'm sorry, I had to work," You chuckled as you set your stuff on the ground, still wondering where Joshua was,

"Studio Ghibli waits for no one," He huffed, sticking his head out of the pillow fort, "Spirited away first? Or Kiki's Delivery Service?"

"Kiki's is just going to make me hungry," You smiled sitting down on the ground outside of the fort to face him.

Joshua rolled his eyes and gestured to the plethora of snacks behind him, "You think I didn't plan for that? We've been doing this for years, I know that you need snacks when watching Kiki."

You covered your mouth with your hand as you laughed. Your best friend was certainly something else, but you wouldn't trade him for the world. "You know me way too well."

"I also know that you need blankets, a lot of blankets and several pillows and tissues for when you cry." He said scooting back so he could so you just how packed the fort was of all your movie watching necessities.

"So Kiki's first and then we're watching Princess Mononoke next. No debating." You grinned and watched as Joshua shook his head in disapproval but a smile was plastered on his face.

"Fine, whatever you want. Now get in here so I can cuddle with you."