04

THERE WERE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW TINA FELT AS GELLERT GRINDELWALD ENTERED INSIDE HER APARTMENT

     The first thing she felt was her body turning hot because of anger. The anger that sat deep inside of her was slowly being ignited. Her face clearly showed it which didn't change Grindelwald's calm face. She remained standing and carefully watched Grindelwald walk further inside her living room. She didn't dare yell at the older man or confront him just yet- she wanted some answers first.

Although it wasn't the first time she came face to face with Grindelwald, she still had the same feeling of insecurity and helpless. The first time they met was because Queenie begged Tina to meet with an important man that met a lot to her. She didn't understand what made Gellert Grindelwald a respected man but she knew he had power.

     " I didn't give you permission to enter, Grindelwald." Tina said, trying to keep her voice from shaking.

     She closed the door softly but kept her eye burning behind the back of his head. He wore a dark suit which made his white hair stand out more. He looked misplaced in Tina's living room, impossible to miss him. The silence in the room was tense until he chuckled under his breath. He grabbed one of Queenie's necklaces from the center table where she always had them for fashion emergencies. He played with the red jewels with his fingers.

     The man chuckled again and nodded once at Tina's direction. He glanced around the living room and spotted her bedsheet folded on the couch. He turned to face her and gave her a small polite smile.

"How you been doing Miss. Goldstein?" He asked.. "I believe you haven't been taking care of yourself, seeing you have lost the beauty you had. Such a shame as well."

     "Why are you here?"

     Grindelwald paced back and forth around the small living room, studying the whole room. He slowly eyed back to Tina, viewing her carefully under his cold blue eyes. At Tina's question, he slipped his hand into his pocket to reveal a letter. He showed it to her, not allowing her to have it just yet. He was having fun with her so far. Her eyes were full of determination to have her sister back and trying to have her composer was interesting to him. He almost thought he got the wrong sister. Tina was a strong one.

     He showed her next the letter with the name Queenie written across from it. Tina almost wanted to jump and grasp the letter between her hands away from his, though she contained herself. She gave him a questionable stare.

     Raising an eye brow, Tina said, "So what, you're the messanger now? The last time I received one it was through my mailbox. How do I know it's from her? The last one was vague." She almost raised her voice.

The last letter was easily identified in Queenie's handwriting which made it hurt even more. It had mentioned how she was happy to start a new life in a higher class compared where she was with Tina. It even offered Tina a room in the same hotel Queenie stayed at the time. Obviously Tina declined by ignoring the letting all completely instead of throwing it away in the trash though she hesitated. That same letter was under her bed as they speak.