05

A FEW DAYS PASSED SINCE NEWT SAW TINA

     At first, he expected to at least see her when he either went out for his morning walks or return back to Jacob's room.  He doesn't know why he wanted to see her so badly, but he knew she made him forget the bad thing he done in his life. A week with no sight of her made him sad. Although the two shared moments together, Newt had already felt something toward her that was new and yet familiar. He didn't know what though. And questions everything in his life. "Worrying makes you suffer twice" Newt always said, now he was failing to do so.

     Thinking about Tina distracted Newt's deeper thoughts on Theseus. Every morning he'd wake up to find nothing from his brother. No missed calls, emails, texts- absolutely nothing. It actually made him feel worst in his situation, after all he was the one who left Theseus. Maybe his older brother hate him. Good riddance he'd probably said or glad that he didn't had to deal with his younger brother anymore.

     Jacob did however noticed Newt's mood declining ever since he arrived to New York. His first thought was his buddy was home sick, though his second thought was that Newt was nervous about talking to the quiet neighbor Tina Goldstein. He chose the second one. So Jacob had a plan- a brilliant one he believed.

     It was a Saturday morning, Jacob prepared to leave his home to go work at his own bakery which was becoming popular among the New Yorkers. Putting on his tie, he checked on the oven to see his cinnamon rolls were baking perfectly. He hoped Tina would enjoy eating them.

     Meanwhile Newt was sitting in his living room with a pencil in hand and an empty written notebook in front of him. No new ideas for his story that kept on giving him a headache. The tall English man paced around the living room, completely lost in his thoughts. The idea of writing about magical beasts returned- maybe about different country's mythical beasts? That was a working process.

     Back to Jacob, he finished baking the cinnamon rolls and placed all six rolls into a brown bag. His plan was for Newt to go to Tina's room, give her the brown bag, they have breakfast together, and hopefully Newt mans up and ask the nice lady out for dinner. It seemed to be a long stretch, especially for a someone as Newt Scamander. Surprisingly Jacob isn't worried about him.

     "Hey Newt," Jacob called out.

     Newt popped his face in the corner. He gave him a slight smile. "Yes?"

     "I need to ask a small tiny favor. I need you to deliver an order of cinnamon rolls."

     Instantly Newt frowned at his request and his eyes widen. He doesn't like to talk to many people...but he'll do it for Jacob only. "Y-you sure about that Jacob? Where do you want me to go then? Is it far? Do I have to wear a tie?" He said quickly.

     Jacob laughed. "A tie? No Newt! It's actually closer than you think. It's room 206, so it's in this apartment complex." He replied.

     It made Newt feel slightly better until he realized which room he was delivering. "You mean Ms. Goldstein- I mean Tina's room? Can't you- why me exactly? Did she really asked for an order, Jacob? Jacob?" Newt said, following Jacob to the kitchen.