Heal Me Daddy

//smut for all of you horny motherfuckers
//Royal AU

//For the sake of you guys not to get confused, every part of Taehyung's body can heal (even if its his saliva or cum//yeah that shit counts) but only if he decides to heal that person with that part.

(EX. He is touching that certain body part of that person with his hands but he doesn't wanna heal that person with his hands, so he healed that person with his mouth even when holding that body part with his hands because he is controlling his healing ability)
_______

Far away, there is a beautiful kingdom. A kingdom that is loved by its citizens and other kingdoms are jealous of it because of its popularity and its rank as the most powerful kingdom of all.

Other greedy rulers tried to make a deal with the king who goes by the name of Jeon Jungkook. He was crowned as king at a very young age due to his parents death but he is a humble and a brave king that everyone from his kindom loved.

He doesn't have a queen but he's okay with it. He can take care of the kingdom by himself until he is ready to get a partner.

Though he might look naive to other kings and queens but he can see through their lies and rejected their deals. Though he himself thinks he still has a lot to learn.

Unfortunately, because of his clumsiness, he mostly gets himself injured. Sometimes its serious but sometimes its just a scratch. Earlier that day, he feels unlucky.

When he woke up, he suddenly felt pain on his head and his neck. Jungkook decided to shake it off and tried to forget about the pain.

While he was about to take a bath, he slipped while getting onto the tub. In result of hitting his forehead on the edge and got his thigh, shoulder and leg bruised.

He kept it hidden from the maids and butlers and even his trainer. While he was getting ready to leave the training room, he slipped on a towel that was on the floor

A small object was laying on the floor and when Jungkook fell, he sat on it and it hit his hole "Ouch!" Jungkook yelped in pain "Are you okay your highness?" His trainer asked worriedly.

Jungkook nodded and groaned a bit "Its just me being clumsy Hoseok hyung don't worry" Jungkook smiled and got up "Still be careful though. I saw a bruise from your arm earlier your highness"

Jungkook chuckled "Oh so you saw that. I forgot that you have a very good eyesight and Hoseok hyung please stop calling me your highness when we're alone. It makes me feel old" Jungkook whined.

Hoseok chuckled and ruffled Jungkook's hair "Okay kiddo I won't call you that when we're alone. Don't want you to feel old in such an early age"

"Hyung!"

"Okay okay I'm just kidding now go back to your room and clean up. I'm sure you're hungry right now"

Jungkook nodded and grinned "Yup I sure am" "I knew it and by the mean time I'll go find someone that can treat your bruises" "But hyung none of the doctors and other healers can heal me. Everytime they tried to, it only gets worse"

"I know but don't worry I know someone that can truly heal you" Hoseok said excitedly "Are you sure that person can really heal me?" Jungkook asked

"Of course! After all he is the one who saved my life when we were little. I was so clumsy back then that I always get injured but he heals me just by his touch in a second! Litterally"

Jungkook nods but not really believing Hoseok "Hm okay then. I'll go clean up then hyung" Hoseok opened the door for him and bowed "Be careful on your way up okay?" "Yes hyung"