Adherence (Pt.1)

//Mafia AU
//Mafia leaders Taekook
//Angst with happy ending
//Strangers to allies to friends to lover to enemies to lovers again kind of thing

________

"Your heart's a vine that I've bled trying to climb, yeah you're making a ruin of me.
Try to survive, keep my spirit alive
Like a knife in the woods, yeah you hunt
down the good in me"

________

Bang! 

"Fuck this!" Taehyung yelled in anger as he kicked the metal door, earning a wince from the other male behind him who was sitting on the floor, his back against the wall and his knees to his chest.

The black haired male released an annoyed sigh. He's been trying to get them out for two hours now. He tried to use his gun but it would be useless and he'd lose his bullets. He walked away from the metal door and leaned against the wall, arms crossed and eyes closed in frustration.

Jungkook looked at the other male with guilt, heartbreak and sadness. He bit the inside of his cheek as he looked away, he couldn't bring himself to talk to the other male because of what he had done. He betrayed him.

A sneeze came from Jungkook as he shivered from the cold once again. Before they were kidnapped by some other gangs, they were out in the rain, Taehyung yelling at him with his gun ready to shoot him. He remembered the look on Taehyung's face. Sadness, anger, and betrayal. It hurt him too honestly as he loved the older with all his heart.

¤

"I never wanted to" 

"Never?! Stop fucking lying to me!" the older shouted, holding onto his gun tightly "How could I trust every word you're saying when you yourself is a fraud!" 

Taehyung let out a bitter chuckle, tears running down on his face along with the rain "Well since you crossed the border, you know what will happen, Jeon" Jungkook closed his eyes, head hanging down 'I never wanted to do this' he thought 'But I'd rather die by in your hands. I deserved it'.

With a bitter smile, he whispered "I love you. Always had" expecting a sharp pain to come and a loud bang but instead he felt a hand on his mouth, making him open his eyes. They were both attacked.

Taehyung was punching and shooting down some goons but they were outnumbered and the older eventually passed out after one of the goons hit his head and the same goes for him.

¤

He woke up after a loud banging from the door and tried to help the older but the other would glare at him and tell him off "I want you to keep fucking silent" so he did and now they're here, distancing each other as an awkward silence enveloped them.

The younger's sneezed caught Taehyung's attention, opening his eyes and saw the other shivering from the cold, sniffling even.

Hesitating to say anything to him as he was still angry from what the younger did to him so he didn't. It continued for a few minutes and Taehyung was getting annoyed "Can you shut up?!" he snapped, startling the other "S-sorry…" Jungkook mumbled, sniffling as he hugged his knees with his face between them.