Plaything (1)

//Requested by: Bts2013shipper

//Mafia! AU

//Mafia!Taehyung x Killer bunny!Jungkook

//Action/A bit of a fucked-up romance

//Stockholm Syndrome

//Smut will be in the next part 

________€________

"Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?

Lighting matches to swallow up the flame like me?

Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?

Pointing fingers cause you never take the blame like me?"

________€________

There are many types of criminals in the world. There are big-time criminals, there are those who kill and steal just for fun, some are forced by other people, because of poverty, and some are complete psychos. A large part of Seoul is worrying about the kidnappings and killings that have been happening lately, which was mostly caused by two rivals, a mafia leader and a masked killer, who are unknown to the public. Every now and then, news about these mysterious murderers have been spreading every day 24/7, and officials are trying their best to track them down but no luck.

"Breaking news: It has recently been reported that five teenagers have been missing for three weeks has been found dead in the streets of Hongdae near Hongik University. One of the police stated that "The sudden appearance of the bodies was possibly intentioned by the killer. As if like the killer is giving a warning to us or the killer wants to mess with our heads," This is Kim Yoomin-Seok, signing out. Please be careful, everyone."

A snicker was heard in the room, but a deep chuckle soon replaced it. A man with ash grey hair, dark eyes, and handsome features stared at the TV with a smirk along with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He put a hand under his chin, his smirk widening. "Still playing your little game hm? Very well, I'll continue to play your game, bunny boy."  

Meanwhile, on the other side of the city, a red-haired male hummed a rather lullaby-like song as he cleaned his mask that is covered in blood by those who he killed. After it was cleaned, he put it on as he listened to the news with a smirk 'That  should deliver the message to him.'  

He turned the TV off before heading towards a specific room that sends an uncomfortable feeling to those who are unfamiliar with it. The masked man stared at the door for a little while before opening it. The room was decorated in chains, shackles, torture weapons and the smell of death.

The sight in front of him made him smirk once again under his mask as an almost lifeless body was chained in the middle of the room. The red-haired male approached the girl who is covered in scars and blood from head to toe as her face remains blank "I see you've made it this far even though you are just one hit away from death" he chuckled.

"You're... s-such... a.... sick... person" she uttered with all the last strength she has "Oh I am very aware of that sweetie but it's a shame that I have to get rid of you" A hint of amusement was mixed in his tone as he grabbed a gun from the table not so far away "Then again, you are on my list. It was nice playing with you. Got any last words to say doll?"