P.S. I Love You

// A late valentines day chap lol

//Youtuber/Celebrity AU

//Singer! Taehyung x Youtuber! Jungkook

//Fluff

//Also pretend that he uses funny effects in his videos

___________

"I love you. I love you
in the long silence, a sound comes, screaming from my foolish and weak heart"

__________

"Hey guys! It's me, Jeongguk JJ blessing your day with my cute and handsome face" Jungkook, also known as Jeongguk JJ by the internet, posed with a cute giggle in front of the  camera "If you are new to channel, hit like and subscribe for new videos. I post new videos every Wednesday and Saturday but of course I ain't forcing you to" he said with a wink that would make his fans go crazy.

"Anyway, today we are doing a reaction video and you all know that I have a massive crush on Taehyung himself and his voice" Jungkook almost squealed in excitement as he tried not to jump on his chair for fanboying and eventually break it "But BigHit just dropped the music video twenty minutes ago and the reason I was late, it's because I was jumping around my room like a maniac and prepared my looks for this video" he laughed.

"I'm already excited to see this video so let's get into it"

During the whole time, Jungkook was fanboying a lot, saying Taehyung was a masterpiece, how handsome and deep his voice was. To sum it all up, he is so whipped.

His viewers also made stories or artworks about the two of them and eventually came up with the ship name 'Taekook' and 'Vkook' and Jungkook really liked it, though he keeps his hopes and dreams of having the man himself low because just as Jungkook claimed, he's just a fan but that doesn't stop him from loving Taehyung even just from afar.

"Anyway that's it for today guys. I hope you'll have a great day or night. Love you guys!" he waved at the camera and then turned it off, editing it afterwards and then posted it. He slumped back on his seat with a tired sigh before looking at his computer with his chin resting on his hand. He watches the MV again, always paying attention to what's happening in the video "How can a man like him exist in this world?" he asked himself with a small smile.

He looked at the date below and sat up straight "That's right. Tomorrow is valentines day and BigHit is allowing fans to give their artists gifts and letters for the contest" his smile was huge now as he quickly stood up and went to his other desk where his art supplies are at. He opened a drawer and grabbed a couple of papers and a pen before sitting down to begin writing "Even if he won't respond to this and he pobably got a lot of letters like this, It's my chance to say something to him"

So he wrote and wrote the whole morning, pouring his feelings down in his letter even though he knows that Taehyung won't return his feelings. He giggled when he finally finished, feeling a little embarrased but that's nothing "I wonder what I should give him?" he thinks for things that he could possibly give the older but he sighed when all of he could think of were all things other fans commonly gave him and some are expensive as fuck so he can't afford to buy one.