Bittersweet

//Fluff/slight angst

____________

Ah, valentines day. The day that is dedicated to love itself. A lot of couples are walking in the park, holding hands, some are eating and some are proposing but on the other hand, some singles just watched tv with their ice cream or just sleeping in general.

Some are going out with their friends while some are sulking while watching other couples in front of them just like Jungkook over there. He watched other couples being happy with his sad eyes

'Will I ever find love just like them?' he asked himself and sighed. He opened his phone and looked at his lock screen "I wish I could spend valentines day with you Taehyungie hyung, too bad you're gonna ask Hoseok hyung out" he smiled sadly.

He stood up from the bench he was sitting on and started to walk away from all the couples and headed towards the ice cream shop just across the street.

He bought himself a vanilla ice cream and a strawberry ice cream then excused himself to the lady working there before going out of the shop then called a cab.

He paid the driver when they arrived at Jungkook's house. It's not that big but it's comfty at least. He opened the gate to his house and went inside before closing it. He then unlocked the front door and gently opened it.

As soon as he walked inside, he closed the door and took his shoes off. He went to the living room and put the ice creams on the coffee table before going to the kitchen to get himself a spoon.

He came back to the living room soon after and turned the tv on then sat on the couch. He opened one of the tubs of ice cream and was ready to eat it until the door was kicked open.

He jumped from his seat and almost dropped the ice cream he was holding and looked at the direction of the door in shock "Ding dong! Stop what you're doin' cause I've got something here you should be viewin' ayyyy!"

"Taehyung did you just kicked my door in?"

"Yeah... so what?"

Jungkook shook his head and chuckled "Whatever hyung but please just open the door in a normal way. I just got that door fixed because of Namjoon hyung"

"How many times did he already broke your door?" Taehyung chuckled as he closed the door and took his shoes off "A lot of times" Jungkook giggled.

"Typical hyung" Taehyung smiled and made his way towards the couch Jungkook is sitting on and sat beside him. Taehyung then eyed the ice cream Jungkook was holding before looking directly at Jungkook's face

"So... are you gonna eat that?"

"Yeah"

"Oh"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You can have the other ice cream if you want" "Sweet!" Taehyung immediately stood up from the couch and ran towards the kitchen to get a spoon.

Jungkook giggled at Taehyung's behavior and started eating his own ice cream, then not long after, Taehyung came back with a spoon then sat next to Jungkook and opened the other ice cream.

"Strawberry flavor. My favorite" Taehyung said happily as he started to eat the ice cream. "So how did it go with Hoseok hyung?" "I got rejected" Taehyung said with a shrug

Jungkook almost spit the ice cream out of his mouth and looked at Taehyung in disbelief "Wait what? Why?!" "Turns out he liked both Yoongi and Jimin" "And you're okay with it?" Taehyung nodded and smiled

"Yeah I am and it's cool. I respect his decision and besides what's greater than spending valentines day with you bun" Taehyung said cheerfully and put his arm on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook blushed a bit and smiled then leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder

"I guess you're right hyung and I'm having no luck on having a valentine anyway"

"Be my valentine then"

Jungkook was surprised and looked at Taehyung 'Am I hearing it right?' "H-huh?" Taehyung chuckled and began playing with Jungkook's ear "I said be my valentine then" Jungkook blushed a bit and looked down "A-are you serious?" "Of course I'm serious kookie and..."

"And what?" Jungkook asked softly as he slowly looked at Taehyung's face again "I've liked- no love you for a long time now bun"

'He loves me? >///< shit I didn't expect this kyaa! Okay calm down Jungkook calm the fuck down he's probably just trolling with you' Jungkook blushed even more and cleared his throat

"T-then what about Hoseok hyung?"

"It's true that I have a crush on him but just a little bit but my love for you is way bigger than you could imagine" Jungkook started to fidget and you could notice that his face is as red as a tomato "Y-you're not trolling with me a-are you?"

Taehyung began to laugh and pinched Jungkook's cheek "You're so cute when you blush bun and no I'm not messing with you. I was being serious with you. So.. what do you say? Will you be valentine?"

Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyung's cheek "I'd love to be your valentine hyung"

"And next year too?" "And next year too hyung" Jungkook giggled and gasped when a pair of soft lips touched against his "I'll always be with you even when life gets too bitter or sweet kookie"

Jungkook laughed and pressed his forehead against Taehyung's "You're so cheesy at times hyung" "I know- ow!" "Just kiss me already you idiot" Jungkook says as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and pulled him closer to him.

Taehyung chuckled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist "Of course princess" Taehyung whispered and kissed Jungkook's lips with so much love and gentleness before pulling away

"I love you kookie"

"I love you too hyungie"