Black Swan (Black Christmas)

//Blood and gore warning
//Smut/Horror
//Innocent! Taehyung × Jungkook
//Religious/Demon AU
//Somewere around the 18th century
//Jungoo thinks he tops but he is actually a subby
//Prequel to Black Christmas

//Blood and gore warning//Smut/Horror//Innocent! Taehyung × Jungkook//Religious/Demon AU//Somewere around the 18th century//Jungoo thinks he tops but he is actually a subby//Prequel to Black Christmas

______

"Be wary of those around you for they may not be who you think they are"

_____

The bell of the church rang, signalling the people of its town that it's time to go to the church and pray to God. People had a strong belief and liked to believe even the normal thing or feelings (to our generation) are considered as a sin. A lot of restrictions were applied to their kids, leading them through tough times or believing false beliefs that their parents feed them.

Jungkook, however, isn't that much of a believer despite going to church every Sunday. He believed that there's a God but he never believed the false beliefs people think are sins (being gay and all that shit). He believed that what was in the bible was simply misinterpreted but he never spoke a word about it to anyone. He doesn't wanna end up in that place.

As he walked towards the church, all dressed up in a formal suit, following his parents, he spotted a familiar religious boy around his age. They both knew each other. Acquaintance even but the other male's parents won't let him get close to Jungkook. Saying he's a bad influence to him and a sinner.

His name was Taehyung, an adopted son who randomly showed up at his adopted parents' doorstep when he was still a baby. He's an innocent teen who's always happy go lucky and it made Jungkook want to claim him.

Jungkook smirked a bit as they entered the church, taking a seat nearby beside his parents. The prayer started and his gaze looked around, trying to find the other male. When he found him, he was greeted with a sight that made him want to bust a nut right there on the spot. His eyes closed with his hands tightly clasped against each other as he prayed. Jungkook's fingers twitched and glanced at his mother who was giving him a small glare "Focus" she whispered.

Jungkook wanted to roll his eyes but decided against it and let out a small "Yes mother" before clasping his hand with his head down and eyes closed. He wasn't exactly praying. He was busy thinking about the other male the whole time even when it was all finished.

They all stood up, people saying goodbyes or talking to those they knew. Same goes to his parents. They were talking to some friends with a smile, as Jungkook listened to them, flashing a small smile at them "Jungkook dear, you are allowed to explore ahead wherever you like and please do be careful" his mother said. Jungkook nodded and gave her a smile "Thank you mother" he said before excusing himself.

"I have heard there are a lot of deaths recently" he heard from the other female. "I also have heard of it from the news. No one knew who did it" his father said. His mother shook her head in disappointment "There are too many sinners these days" she sighed "Those sinners will be punished by God for sure"