Little Snow Angel

//Fluff
//Little!Jungkook x Caretaker!Taehyung
_________

December 24th has finally arrived. Everyone is at there homes drinking hot chocolate or coffee while sitting near to the fireplace with their family. Some are telling Christmas stories to their kids and grandkids. Some of them are visiting their families that are out of town.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jungkook are walking on the sidewalk on their way home holding each other's hands. A sudden gasp was heard from the younger as he pointed on the sky "Daddy daddy lookie! It's swowing!"

Taehyung looked up as well and smiled "Yeah it is snowing" He looked at the excited little who was trying to catch a snowflake "Wanna go play with the snow kookie?" He asked. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and showed his cute little bunny smile then nodded his head "Uh-huh!"

"Let's go then"

The two began to ran to whereas their feet could carry them as they both tried to catch a snowflake. They both smiled and laughed every time they both accidentally bump against each other but that didn't stop them to at least try catch one.

"Daddy lookie kookie caught one!"

"let me see baby"

Taehyung ran over where Jungkook's at and looked at Jungkook's hands "Good job kookie" he said as he ruffled the younger's hair. Jungkook grinned at him but that grin immediately turned into a frown when the snowflake melted.

He looked at the older with tearful eyes "D-daddy" "No no no don't cry baby there are still a lot of snowflakes coming down" Taehyung tried to cheer up the younger but sadly it didn't work as Jungkook looked down on the ground and began crying.

Taehyung frowned and lifted Jungkook's chin so that he can see his face "Come on don't cry kookie it's okay there's still more"

"B-but every time kookie c-catches o-one they a-all m-melt"

Taehyung moved some of Jungkook's bangs to the side and cupped his cheeks "How about this bunny, daddy will catch a snowflake that won't ever melt tonight when you sleep sounds good?" Jungkook's eyes light up and wiped his tears "R-reawy daddy?"

"Yes baby... now let's go home yeah?" Taehyung smiled

Jungkook nodded and smiled back "O-okay daddy!"

The two continued their walk back home while enjoying each others warmth during the cold night. Soon they both arrived on their shared home. Taehyung opened the door for them and went inside with Jungkook before closing and locking the door.

A yawn was heard from the younger as he walked towards the couch and sat down. Taehyung looked at the clock and smiled sweetly at Jungkook and goes to him "Baby it's already your bedtime.. let's get you to bed"

He received a small nod from Jungkook. He chuckled and carried Jungkook bridal style and went upstairs. He dressed the younger and tucked him to bed. He placed a sweet and quick peck on the younger's forehead before going out of Jungkook's bedroom and closed the door gently.

Taehyung looked at the clock once again 'If I start now, I have just enough time to finish that snowflake' he thought to himself and smiled then went to his room.

______

Morning has finally come and Jungkook was super excited. He hurriedly got off of his bed and ran towards the bathroom. He hurriedly brushed his teeth and washed his face then ran downstairs "Christmas is here!"

Taehyung looked at the younger with a smile on his face as put their breakfast on the table "Good morning baby" "Good morning daddy!" Jungkook replied back enthusiastically "Let's eat bunny and then you can open your presents" "Ok daddy"

After the two ate, Taehyung put the dishes on the sink and followed Jungkook who ran to the living room. There were a lot of presents big and small under the Christmas tree. He looked at them in awe and then at Taehyung who was leaning against t6he door frame.

"They are all yours baby. The hyungs dropped them off earlier" he said with a smile

"Reawy daddy?" "Yes baby now open up those presents"

Jungkook excitedly opened the presents one by one and squealed every time he saw what's inside. Taehyung watched with a smile on his face and sat beside Jungkook. Now Jungkook's on his last present. Its small box was wrapped in a white wrapper and a white small ribbon.

Jungkook carefully unwrapped it and opened the box. He gasped and took what's inside. He looked at it with tearful eyes and smiled. It was a beautiful snowflake made in crystal

"I told you I'd catch you a snowflake that wouldn't melt"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and hugged him tightly "Thank you thank you thank you daddy!" Taehyung chuckled and hugged Jungkook back "You're welcome kookie" Jungkook backed away a little but his arms are still wrapped around Taehyung's neck and kissed him on the lips

"I love you hyungie"

"I love you too my little snow angel"