Your Reality Pt. 2

You guys know the drill
______

To say Taehyung liked the game was an understatement. He LOVED the game. He streamed it sometimes on his channel or just play it on his free time.

Jungkook always brings a smile to his face even if he's just a game character and maybe a little flutter to his heart. Even Jimin and Namjoon were happy seeing the younger enjoy himself.

Just like any other day, Taehyung is currently playing 'I still can't believe I'm already on this part of the game' he thought as he chuckled to himself. He was already at a confession scene and of course, Taehyung accepted it.

"Thank you for accepting my confession, hyung" a blushing Jungkook said through the screen, making Taehyung coo 'Cute'.

Video call incoming by 'Jeon Jungkook'

Taehyung raised an eyebrow in confusion "Why would he call during a confession scene? The day is not over yet" he says but shook his head, accepting the call.

He was greeted by a glitchy video call. Jungkook was frowning and had a different outfit 'Did they put this here by accident?' "H-hyung y+*! you have t- to stop p/!^=£% this /!?÷"

"Huh? I can't understand you Jungkook" Taehyung frowned "I s-said.. you h-have to stop p-playing this g-game!" Jungkook said a little louder "Huh? why?" Taehyung's confusion grew every second but the screen only turned black for a minute and they were back on the confession scene.

The male stared at the screen for a solid minute, trying to process everything that just happened 'Is this what they meant by the game's glitch?'. He decided to text Namjoon to ask about it.

He waited for a bit but recieved no reply from Namjoon at all

He waited for a bit but recieved no reply from Namjoon at all. Speaking of Namjoon, he hasn't seen the older since yesterday. He went to visit him a couple him the other day, and he was already acting weird. Taehyung sighed "He's probably just busy".

He decided to text Jimin instead

Also the same. It was weird since usually he answers very quickly "Jimin said he had no plans for today... what could he possibly be doing?" he sighed once again and threw his phone onto the bed, looking at his laptop once again "It's probably nothing".

The next day came and there weren't any response from the two, making his frown first thing in the morning. He shook it off and sat up from his bed, then went up to do his daily routine. He cooked and ate his breakfast, scrolling through twitter as he does.

Hours go by and still no response and it's making Taehyung worry a little bit. He decided to play the game again just to calm his nerves down. He was greeted by another video call once again.

"H-hyung! h-help!" The video call was glitching again "Y-your f#!&*+¥ they're in d-"

Video call incoming by 'Jeon Jungkook'
[Accept] or decline

"Hyung listen to me very clearly. Your friends are in danger" Taehyung's eyes widen in surprise "Wha-" "Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin are your friends right? I'm a-afraid the- they are already in the game a-as we speak" "How..." the male was lost for words, his thoughts scrambled everywhere "I myself is a v-victim of th-this gam-"

"Jungkook? Jungkook!" Taehyung called out, going through the options to call him but something was stopping him. He continued to press the button but all he could get was an error.

He gripped his hair in frustration "Shit!" he grabbed his phone and called one of his friends 'How could Jungkook possibly know what happened?'

"This number cannot be reached. Please try again later..." he also called Jimin but to no avail. Both numbers can't be reached. Soon, another video call from Jungkook greeted him.

"Explain!" Taehyung demanded and Jungkook did with no hesitations "Your friends are trapped in the game as we speak and so am I. Another game waiting to be activated once a seventh player arrives".

"Wait, wait, wait. I don't understand. Trapped?" "Have you heard about the seven missing cases a year ago?" Jungkook asked "Yeah?" "It was caused by this game. They were trapped, my sister included" He sighed "Do you wish to save your friends?" Taehyung nodded as he processed the information given to him "I'm gonna save you and them".

Jungkook was taken back but nodded, a small smile made its way to his face but quickly faded "I'll give you a link. Remember, this game causes sacrifice" and with that, the call ended. A ding was heard from his phone and he opened it, closing the game first from his laptop and shutting it down.

He pressed on the link and his surroundings suddenly became pitch black and then he heard a female voice, greeting him "Welcome to Seven, Kim Taehyung"

_____
So yeah pt. 2 is here