Tugging At The Wrong Thread (2)

//Angst/fluff

_____________

"You can make the world brand new
Make a new family too
Love your friends like I loved you
Bring peace to me and you"

____________

Taehyung.exe has stopped working.

Rebooting...

"...Error?" Jungkook called out concerned "You okay there, bud?"  He asked as he slowly approached the other who was now back in his normal state with his head down and his hands clenched "I fucked up..." Taehyung mumbled "This is why I never let my emotions get the better of me"

Taehyung let out a pained chuckle as he swept his hair back and that chuckle soon turned into a laugh "Heh kinda funny even when I got turned into this, I still get feelings. I still have a fucking soul" Jungkook frowned sadly as he tried to hold Taehyung's shoulder but then decided against it

"Error... We may have known each other for a long time... Always fighting each other because of our beliefs and desires but... I care about you too you know despite you destroying those what I love yet we never knew about each other's stories. What happened to us. Our past and I would like to know about yours" he said gently to the other but Taehyung scoffed "Why so you could use it against me? Yeah, no thanks"

Jungkook shook his head, stepping forward "No that is not my intention but I want to know as your friend" he sighed and looked up at the stars as he wore a sad smile before closing his eyes "As you now know that I'm soulless. I rely on the vials I have to give me emotions. I'm fake as I can get and we both know that" he chuckled and looked at Taehyung again.

"My past isn't that pretty either. My creator left us unfinished. A sketch. We were all soulless. I wanted to help them by trying to a least make them smile just for a bit but nothing worked. I don't want to be forgotten and something happened that I can't really remember. All I remember is that I woke up in a blank place without them. I feel so... Empty until a splash of new colors dropped onto me. That's when I started to feel things. Like I have a soul"

He paused for a minute as he clutched onto his hoodie with a small smile "Every time a new color drops, I made sure to catch some of it in a bottle" he pointed onto his vials which Taehyung glanced at before looking at Jungkook in the eye.

"One day, I got my brush and started creating things, helping creators, giving them ideas or exploring the multiverse and then I met you. I don't know a single thing about you and even now I still don't so how about you tell me, Error? As one of the Jungkooks out there, I at least deserve to know the Taehyung I have here with me, right?"

He finished his speech with a sweet smile, offering his right hand for the other to hold. Taehyung's glared at his hand for a bit before sighing, hesitantly reaching for Jungkook's hand until they are now holding each other's hand "Fine I'll tell you" he let out defeatedly. He sat down once again, gently pulling the younger with him. They both sat there as Jungkook patiently waited for him to start.

Taehyung glanced at him and sighed again "Gee where do I start" he took a deep breath and squeezed Jungkook's hand gently before letting his breath out "Well let's just say that my universe used to be all happy and such. Like some Taehyungs out there, I was lazy, always drinking hot chocolate and getting yelled at by Jimin for being lazy" he chuckled at the memory.

"It was all good until things around us started glitching. Others are disappearing while others are killing each other. I wasn't sure about what happened at that time but I just stood there, horrified at the sight in front of me. There was blood everywhere and Jimin as one of the royal guards decided it was a good idea to try and stop them along with the others. I tried to stop him but I couldn't change his mind. The next thing I knew that he was gone. Everyone was gone. I was the only one left but I ran and tried to call out for someone who might have survived but I couldn't even find a single corpse around me.