𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 1 •

Taehyung POV

Taehyung POV

When eomma told me to run as fast as I could without looking back, I had realised that I had to make a decision.

The sadness in her eyes seems to be more pronounced than it was when we're both watching a sad movie together.

"EUN-JAE!!"

A loud and fiery voice calling out eomma's name from infront of our house. Making my way over to the back bush behind our small house, I turned to eomma without wasting time I hugged her so tight.

She's breaking the hug and say "Be a good boy. Behave and listen to your hyungs. Do not disrespect them. Okay?"

I can't help but wonder what does she mean "Listen to your hyungs" and who is this scary man screaming at us?!

"Ëomma..." (with my pouty lips, she loves it whenever I gave her that kind of expressions but this time is different)

"wae? why I have to run??" I began to stutter,

"I.. I can't do this please!"

She seems scared and nervous and with no explanation she slipped in an envelope into my brown hoodie pocket and she throws her other arm around my shoulders as she pushed me of hurriedly and the only final words I heard from her is,

"Remember this taetae-ah, eomma love you so much always. Now, go! Quick!" and off she turns back into the house.

My mind was buzzing with so many thoughts. "Ëomma, I love you too"

I started to cried and as much as I tried to hold my tears so hard, I can't and I wish I could shout out of my lungs but I ám unable to.

I run and run and keep running until I reach to a streets full of people and cars.

How many hours have I run? What am I supposed to do now? Should I go back to the house and check out what's really happening?

I kept walking with no directions. I feel like my body is giving up, but a part of my brain wants to keep going.

Suddenly, snowflakes fall from the soft dark skies and cover the earth. There's just something beautiful about it, the snow is sparkling like a million little suns.

Usually this is the time I'm tucking in bed, eomma covered me with thick blanket as I felt my heartbeat beating rapidly, as I breath in and out slowly.

Then I got snapped from my own day dream when someone walk past me accidentally hit my shoulder that cause me to fall backwards.

My heart is racing, pounding & fluttering. I become overly aware of my own heartbeat. This sensation can also be felt in the neck, throat and chest.

Thinking who is this man bump into me? Then I realise, it's getting cold,

"H- help.. Help I- I can't, breath" I tried to speak.

I then remember. I have a weak heart.

This is just the beginning...