𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 17 •

Written letters from eomma/ Attached with a birth certificate which looks kinda torn.

Dear Taehyung baby,

By the time you read this letter, eomma have long gone to stay with your beloved appa.

Let me tell you now why I have chosen a life without your older hyungs Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and your twins, Jungkook.

Many years back, due to a deal made by your appa and his trusted friends, he swore upon your life, Tae baby. If anything happens with their major business, your life will be taken away. I can't see that happening when the events came true and everyone were chasing for your life and so your appa decided to let me go and run away with you by my side.

Recently he appears again when he found out our hideout and I can't risk it by keeping you with me! Eomma really sorry for forcing you to leave when you kneeled, crying out loud and begging to bring you along. I think its already time for you to return to a safer place and I hope by now you've reach that safe haven.

To Jungkook, I'm not a perfect mom. I didn't get to fed you, bathed you and clothed you during your childhood times. But you should know this you were my precious precious baby boy too.

To all my son, don't forget me when I am gone. Now, it's your turn to be a good hyungs to your little brother, Taehyung.

Lastly Taetae, listen to your brothers and behave well. All along you've growing up alone, this time I shall make it right.

I missed all my six precious sons. I wish I am able to hug everyone. I can't do that but at least I know your little brother Taetae is in safe hands now and I will be able to reunite with your appa peacefully.

Love always, eomma

__________________________________

* CHILD'S BIRTH NAME CERTIFICATE *
WON Taehyung

Biological Father: *paper torn* WON HO DANIEL

Biological Mother: *paper torn* EUN JAE SUZY

__________________________________

A/N:

A/N:

So this is a filler chapter. If you've read Story 1... eomma forced taehyung to run as fast as he could without looking back and she actually hid the envelope into taehyung brown hoodie pocket (with address written on the front of envelope and by chance he met jungkook.

Story 6... taehyung manage to run away from the abandoned warehouse where he met namjoon there and he tries to capture taehyung but taehyung managed to escape to a certain location which is exactly nearby to the address written on it

Story 8... jungkook and taehyung met again. jimin found the envelope, he took and read the letter. jimin then told all his hyungs and he think taehyung might be their little brother. everyone read through it. they somehow may or may not believe. also i wrote that i won't reveal whats the content yet. so here it goes!

The conclusion is... as you've read the letters, it has taehyung birth certificate but parents shown N.A, that is when they grew suspicious of it and jin also went for his own plan by investigating without informing anyone about it to double confirmed taehyung identity but somehow his plans always got blocked by someone

A, that is when they grew suspicious of it and jin also went for his own plan by investigating without informing anyone about it to double confirmed taehyung identity but somehow his plans always got blocked by someone