𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 4 •

Namjoon's POV

"AHHH!"  The boy actually landed on the floor.

"What the hell happened here?"  was my first question after seeing that boy run and now lying on the cold hard floor gasping for air as he pleas not to hurt him.

"No, don't h- hurt me pl- please!"

Is he a spy agent disguise as poor boy sent from Mafia group? But why inspect an abandoned place? I thought to myself. But his eyes didn't look like any ordinary criminal eyes, I saw a child bright, innocent eyes instead.

"No I won't hurt you. So why you're here for? Are you plotting something bad or what?"

I asked him but then I saw an envelope drop off from his hoodie pocket as he was positioning himself and before I could pick it up next to him, he quickly slid in back into his pocket. "Yahh, you're hiding something aren't you?!"

The boy now already standing infront of me and my gaze fell down to a cutting flesh of injuries on his right elbow as he tried to cover the torn piece of his right hand sleeves.

"D- do you know where do this fa- family here move to?"

The boy asked and that wasn't the question that I expect "Why you're looking for that family? Do you owe them money or do they owe you then?"

"N- no, no! I w- was told to look f- for this people!" he looks strugglings though

"You were told?" I wondered "By who?"

Complete silence, I heard nothing except for his hitch breathing. I look into his eyes, he looks into mine, and I feel myself moving closer and closer, this is it! But then he started backing away from me and he ran off fast again!

I'm outside the frame of the building now - without a roof it's useless as shelter, so why would the young boy come here? I stands still, looking around slowly as I scans the area. There really isn't anywhere much for someone to hide surrounding this area. He won't get too far anyway I guess.