𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 20 •

Jungkook's shoulder and back throbbed painfully as he opened his eyes. Bright lights blinded him as he tried to get a grip on his surroundings then he realized he was on hospital bed. He was cold, so cold, and the color of everything he sees was a dreary gray.

Doctors able to removed the bullets on Jungkook back and shoulder. Luckily it didn't punctured any of his organs; Yes, he was in very bad shape due to massive loss of bloods that he needed a blood transfusion from his brothers and he thought that he didn't make it.

He felt his heart thudded against his chest and it seemed to beat loudly throughout the whole room. He hastily lifted the thick white sheet but stop by someone, "Kookie, you need to rest. Just lie down please? You have fresh stitches on your back, careful not to irritate it."

It's Hoseok. Jungkook rubbed his eyes for better view and he saw Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Hyuna, SeoJoon, HyungSik. No smile and obvious distress as each shown an everlasting emotionless expression on their face.

Not even seconds later, Jungkook inhaled hungrily, shooting up from the bed, his eyes as wide as saucers, chest heaving rapidly as he look around for his twins; "Taehyung? Where is he?"  For the second time Jungkook admitted to hospital and Taehyung is NOT around, again.

Hyuna came forward, sat down next to Jungkook and placing a hand on his back, rubbing circles; "Taehyung, he, he's still in surgery and it has been eight hours since.."  She mumbled and her voice abit trembling.

"Huh?" Jungkook felt his heart almost burst, unsure of what he had heard from Hyuna;
"Why he's in surgery? What happened to him?"

He prayed that his dream wasn't real as he shook his head, clearing his thoughts...

"Is he? No! He's not... Taetae is safe right?"

Flashback ~

The moment they heard the guns go off, Jungkook getting a shot and seeing the twins fall to the ground, then they saw the blood pouring from Jungkook's back and shoulder;

"NO!"

The others slid to the ground next to Jungkook and Jin picking up Jungkook upper body onto his lap; "Oh god... No, no, no please Jungkook! Keep your eyes open for me!"

They started sobbing and Jimin place his hand over the wound. His body was so limp, his head lolling and arms flopping as he tried his best to stayed alive, he does not want to die yet, he needs his twins badly that his weakling hands
searching for Taehyung to hold onto.

"THIS IS SUCH A GOOD SHOW TO WATCH!
SEOKJIN, DIDN'T KEN TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD SUFFER? THIS IS WHAT HE MEANS!"
Kyung-Gu shouted and laughing maniacally like a mad person as he patted Ken's shoulder stating as good job and well done.

When angers took over them, Jin gently places Jungkook on Taehyung lap and went to confront Kyung-Gu, the rest followed and leaving #TaeKook behind; It took a second for Taehyung to realize that Jungkook was still holding on to him despite the blood loss;

"You gotta make it, Kookie. You can't leave me. We made it out once so y- you can't give up now. Please Kookie don't give up on me, promise me?"  Taehyung said as he again felt the pain in his heart is getting horribly, worse.