Epilogue

Memory loss

Like a ticking time bombs as they are waiting for Taehyung to regain his lost memories

Humanity always tries to look for some words of reassurance and everyone seems like they can't live with the fact that something happens. They hate it when they have no control. But that is life. Therapies after therapies, but its going slow for them

Their little brother, Taehyung is a fighter indeed; He woke up, after sleeping for two months but he forgets the tragic that has been happening previously and the suffering that he has to take on!

Everyday, Taehyung would touch and rub his scars on his stomach and he was told that he's a victim of a robbery; Well that's what they told him. Because that may be the best though.

Taehyung only partially remembers the events in which the words from his eomma, to look for his hyungs and here he is living with them.

A year later.

"I'm long past that moment when eomma told me to run to a safe place and now I can safely say, I feel safe here. This is truly my safe haven.

It's something I can enjoy in the moment,
forgetting what may have been. But the hole in my memory remains, unable to be ignored.

I wonder if I'll be able to recall my past experiences, for better or worse? I suppose I somewhat obsess over the possibility that one day I'll be able to get those memories back..

I know, the past is gone. I want to get my memories back, in search of even more than that. But right now, in this moment, I'm really happy to be here, who I am, where I am, with such great companions.

With my twins, Jungkook and with all my hyungs! Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, Namjoon hyung and Jimin hyung.

Anyway... I remember one of BTS "Not Today" lyrics..

"If you can’t fly, then run.
Today we will survive.
If you can’t run, then walk.
Today we will survive.
If you can’t walk, then crawl”

Hmm.. if it's not today perhaps I shall recovered my loss memories someday. I guess that is all for today? Till next time ~

Love, little brother Tae"

__________

Taehyung put his laptop on sleep mode and flip it closed once he's done with blogging, updating his story like a diary which he post daily; he even name his blog,

"Dear Hyung, I am Your Little Brother" 

He was startled when two sharp knocks sounded on the door and after a moment of hesitation, "Taehyungie my little brother are you ready? Come out quick we are leaving" Hoseok call for his little brother from outside the door.

Giving himself a couple seconds to adjust, he stretched his body and took deep breaths. "Okay, let's do this!"  Taehyung muttered to himself.

B

right and sunny saturday afternoon ~
Right now, the whole team were around a long table on the beach; It was kind of perfect to Taehyung, as everyone were speaking to each other with so much happiness and by the end of the night they were giggling, singing, and dancing to some pop music.

"Hey, Tae!" Jungkook said, slapping Taehyung on the ass

Taehyung straightened up and fixed his twins with a disgruntled but playful glare, "Slap my ass like that again and I'll drop-kick you out to curb!" Then he seemed to notice Jungkook was smiling like a bunny;

"What's up, Kookie-ah? T- tell me"  Taehyung asked as he bit his bottom lip in nervousness when he saw Jungkook waving the letter and said, "Guess what came in the mail?!"

Everyone thinks it is really cute that the younger one has no idea what Jungkook is really talking about. So he just pout and shakes his head

"Taehyung-ah"  Yoongi speak up after a moment and placing his hand softly on his little brother delicate cheek and said,

"You're going back to college! This letter came and it got approved. You will be in the same campus as Kookie but he's your senior though" he said with a gummy smile

Too happy to form a words that Taehyung broke down, tears streaming down on his cheeks; "Yahh silly boy don't cry please" Jimin said but got interrupted by Namjoon, "We should all feel euphoric because this is tears of joy!"

"I'm not perfect. Despite all my lives, I'm still only human. I can't deliver perfection, and I'll only disappoint you. Sometimes I screw things up. I may even tell a white lie every now and then. But I want you to know that you all are the most important person to me. It’s alright, now count 1, 2, 3 and forget. Erase all sad memories. We shall hold each other’s hands and smile.” - Seokjin-hyung

And so the seven of them group hug each other, appreciating the moments and... finally Seokjin gets another chance to be a good elder brother to his siblings and their little brother ~

And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about"

Haruki Murakami

– Haruki Murakami