𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 19 •

"I wish you're my twin too. But we are strangers to each other. Please stay safe Kookie.."

Taehyung mumbled hushly and he felt his heart flutter as he leaned forward slowly but quick enough to peck a kiss on Jungkook cheeks. It took him no more than a seconds to leave the scene afterwards

Taehyung POV

I love staying here since the first day I made the decision to search for this address. Assuming they're the people I'm looking for but after the chaos of my DNA test and the kidnapping incident, I realise I need to get out there and looked for my biological brothers by myself.

I left a note on Jimin's work desk before I leave the mansion or I can say a temporary shelter?

Running, running, then I start to pace myself. I look back and see nothing except large trees and leaves on the ground, covering dirts and branches.

Then suddenly I hear a crack, more like a branch breaking from heavy footsteps and then someone grabbed me from behind, locking his arm around my neck and holding my waist tightly.

I tried to break free but he was just to strong. I felt a sting on my neck and that made me so so sleepy.....

_______________

Third Person POV

The strong dose of drugs that he was given when they first caught him kept him muddled and cotton headed for some time that he slept away most of the time, not forgetting the abusing that he's been receiving.

It has been five days when he was captured, and on sixth day when Taehyung foggy mind clears, he was brought down to a pantry and he felt someone unlocked the cuff on his hands and remove the mask from his face.

"Here eat up."

He said tossing a plastic tray with a serving of mash potatoes, green peas, a roll of corns and a glass of ice water. The poor boy just sat there rubbing his arms and knees which has turn into blue black color.

Taehyung stares at the glass and examining it; "Its not poisoned, I don't need to kill you yet." He said again and smirked off.

"Ken, Wa- why are you do- doing this to me?" Taehyung asked before he actually take small sips of ice water and accidentally cough it out and spits into Ken face.

"What the frick! Look! I was trying to be nice, but you push it too far and I need to make you understand! Seokjin is mine!" Ken yelled loudly as he wipes away his wet face with his sleeves.

It shames Taehyung to admit that someone will rescue him though it's just his wishes. - His eyes wandering around trying to look for an exit. Right, the door must be locked but he could try the open windows, that would be dangerous and might hurt alot but he doesn't care anymore.

Slowly Taehyung backs away and turns to run towards the living room but at next moment he was lunges against a wall. He was down for a couple of minutes, but then looks up and saw Ken walking towards him with an object.

Ken hit the boy he hates on the head with a freaking baseball bat; He looked down at the younger sprawled on the floor, blood dripping down from his head.

He dropped the bat on the transparent glass coffee table. Walking back and forth and when he turned back to the kid the thick blood was slipping past his cheek and staining the carpet.

He then grabbed the lifeless boy and heaved him into his shoulder and carefully deposited the kid on top of the roof of sixth floor building and left him there.

Hours later ***

Kyung-Gu, his men is nowhere to be seen and Taehyung was inside. Jin and his team was outside;

Everyone were armed and dangerous. Taehyung the only one disarmed and in danger.

They're at these old condemned buildings, the location of where Taehyung is kept. Thanks to Jin and Yoongi agents; Hyuna, SeoJoon and HyungSik.

Back then, they hadn't even care about a boy named Taehyung. Now when the truth is told and exposed, the vengeance was so fierce towards anyone who dared to hurt their little brother and they could feel the ache that burned through their gut.

The hyungs rushed their way up to the rooftops, swinging the door open, their breath knocked out at the sight of their little brother.

Lying beneath an open space, pants torn off at the knees, leaving him fully exposed to the harsh chilly winds. Kneeling beside Taehyung, Jin gently inspected the dried blood on Tae's face and the darkening bruises on his body.

Angered at what he saw, he pulled the kid and brought his body forward until his small body was leaning on his chest, face buried in the crook of Jin's neck.

Bringing his hand up to stroke Taehyung wet hair, from a rain falling lightly in very small drops, "I've got you, Taetae." he reassured the unconscious boy.

Hearing the sounds of thunder clearly means heavy rain is coming soon, everyone stifled the fast rising anger and concentrated solely on getting Taehyung back to safety.

On their way down the stairs, Taehyung is awaken and he demanded to put him down;
"Jin-hyung? What's going on? Put me d- down, please.." Taehyung slurred, slightly shivering.

"Taehyung- ah, you good? Anywhere you feel hurt? Tell hyung please." Jin asked as he carefully put down Taehyung carefully not to irritate his injuries further.

"N- no pain Jin-hyung, but I- I'm so cold and t- tired.." Taehyung lied as he tiredly responded, tightening his grip on Jin's arms.

"Stay strong, for me okay? You're our little brother, you will survive this. We'll be home soon." Hoping to reassure the exhausted looking boy.

Before they could successfully exit the hell place, they're surrounded. This wasn't a simple random attack; it was apparently a carefully coordinated ambush by Kyung-Gu.

With training and plans made worthless and now that they're blocked, they gotta go through the window, or blow through the wall. If they can't run, attack and fight then.

"Let him go and you all will leave this place unhurt. I don't wish to involve the authorities. So do you hear me? BRING. THAT. BOY. TO. US!" Kyung-Gu finally spoke but none dared to make any move.

Taehyung suddenly felt a pain, something was crushing his chest and he wasn't sure if he could keep breathing like this. He felt sweat dripping down his face and trickling down his back but all of sudden Jungkook support his unsteady balance by back hugging him.

"Tae, you okay? I'm right here, don't worry."
At that moment Jungkook let out a sob and whispered in his ears; he hoped Taehyung couldn't hear his cracked voice; "Hyung will protect us, because you and I, we are twins. I'd told you so isn't it?" Jungkook said and hugged his twins tighter.

Taehyung felt his bottom lip quiver and tears form in his eyes, he tried to speak but couldn't. It was like something was squeezing his heart tighter and tighter. He started tugging at his shirt, trying to loosen it.

Out of nowhere, someone draws his own gun and shoots Jungkook's back and shoulder and missed Taehyung by inches, causing both of them to fall to the floor and hissing in pain.