𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 18 •

"TAEHYUNG!"

I called out to him as he dashed out from the basement room and almost stumbled before turning around to face me when he heard I'm yelling out his name

His bruised eyes looked painful. A smirk crossed his injured features as he watched me sprint up to him but one of the guys took his distraction as an opportunity and pulled his hair and pinned him against the wall as Taehyung took a fist to his face

Fear coursed through me and there's three more approaching him. When I reached them I was blocked by the man, they grip my arms and I was forced to watch them beating up
Taehyung who was intently staring at me

A grunt was forced from his parted lips and his body bent over slightly as he clutched his abdomen; "Don't!" Taehyung warned. "L- let him go, don't t- touch him, j- just take me with you."

My elbow sharply jutted back into the chest of the man detaining me. He cursed before shoving me away. I quickly took out two strong mints pepper spray from my pocket and pressed it harshly towards four of them.

They're displeased and rubbing their eyes as they groan from the pain occur into their eyes and I urgently grab Taehyung arms who was slumped against the wall and we ran off fast!

I hope by this time all my hyungs and his unit already arrived to rescue us! "I will protect you Tae! You're safe with-"

BANG!

Gunshot. I was pushed to the wall and I didn't realised what happened until I looked up and try to get up from the intense pushing. Taehyung is shot! He knew it! He saw the bullet is coming towards us so he pushed me aside?!

The others arrived and run over to Taehyung's unmoving body, blood was running from the gunshot wound on Tae's chest, Yoongi pressing down the wound to stop the blood flow with his jacket.

"Stay awake alright, just focus on my voice, Taetae!" Jimin said cupping Taehyung cheeks gently.

"I'm sorry, I should have looked after you and protected you better Taehyung! We're going to take you home little brother" Jin explained wishing he could do more.

Suddenly they heard a hysterically laughter and a gunshot. "Jungkook! NO!"

"Jungkook?!"

"Kookie?!"

😭

"Ah! What happened?" Jungkook quickly stood up from the floor. Sweat all over him as he glanced around nervously looking confused and his heartbeat was racing fast.

It's a nightmare? It's not happening right? Taehyung is safe I swear!

"You're watching movies by yourself Kookie? You okay? Had a bad nightmare? You're crying." Hoseok asked.

"No, I- I'm watching with Taehyung. W-where is he? I n- need him hyung." Jungkook stuttered.

"I don't... see him around? I thought you might know where he gone to? Nevermind, come to the living room once you're freshen up."

__________________

"Any updates? Watch him closely, do not missed any important leads. Get it? Call me right away once you found anything suspicious."