𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 10 •

Jungkook POV's

Back home from hospital, I immediately went up to my bedroom, locked my door. Feeling too lazy to change into new clothes, I let myself drop on the bed and pull the blanket to cover myself. I shut my eyes and felt myself slowly drifting off.

Two weeks had past, I have not talked to Taehyung since then. I avoid him. Why? Because being around him, either I or him became a walking disaster and also because his presence made me extremely nervous. Urgh! Speaking about him now my head is pounding as if someone were methodically hammering my brain.

But as much I tried to avoid him, this morning we're sitting across each other for an urgent meeting “Oh, shuck, he’s coming” I muttered under my breath. He headed to our direction with a gloomy face.

“You alright?”  Hoseok-hyung asked him. Taehyung just nodded. Yoongi-hyung then came and patted Taehyung back and ruffled his hair before he seats next to me. I hated that now Yoongi-hyung liking him that much.

Jin-hyung, Joonie-hyung, Jiminie and Ken arrived shortly after and we're looking through documents - Our mission for tonight involving SHINee, powerful team around. In fact, there are a lot of other strange things about the team.

Before anyone could discuss further, Jin-hyung said Taehyung to stay put at home as he doesn't want him to puts this missions at risk like previously. Taehyung then stood up, bowed to each of us and he left without saying anything.

No one's POV
(Time skip to midnight after their mission ends)

Drifting in and out of focus, everyone's deadly tired, especially Jungkook, he didn't feel up to anything, definitely not ‘talking about his emotions’ , not tonight. Tonight was for sleeping and forgetting the world existed.

But for Jin, the very first thing brought to his attention was the light house. Completely darked! Even if he left overseas, he has never switched off every lights in the mansion. Hoseok gets in first but he backed off, Jin then step forward and opened the door cautiously, he switch on the entire lights in the house.

Nothing has been touch or moved. But what makes him cringed is when he saw unconscious Ken near the stairs. Jin kneeled over him, touch his head then drew back his fingers which he found sticky with blood on his palms “Ugh” Ken muttered, refusing to open his eyes,

“Ken? Answer me!" Sitting up was a struggle for Ken, he resisted the urge to either curl into a ball.

"I-  I’m okay, don't worry”  he panted.

But it's not okay for Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin. They're reminded of the past, upon reaching home just to welcome with a messy situation, wrecked furnitures and Jungkook crying on Yoongi's lap.

Tragically. Just plain awful.
A/N: If you remember this part? Their flashback on chapter 5)

Jungkook just a few steps away, wondering what's happening. Hoseok panicking, "Jin-hyung, Taehyung missing? I can't find him?"  Tears pricking the corners of his eyes, and its beginning to claw at his lungs.

Jimin is shaking upon hearing it, he can still vividly remember that events even though he's just eight years old at that time and right now he's unable to do much else besides worry.

(Time skips to 3.15AM now)

So apparently according to Ken, a group of five, face fully covered with black mask, dashed in from back door. Lights was cut off before he was hit and got dragged away.