𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 3 •

Seokjin POV

Silence. As I finish this sentence, finally completing this chapters when someone has to
b

reak the silence, the door burst open and it really jolted me from my seat.

It was Yoongi and Jungkook, they both were exchanging heating conversations.

"Yah, you two need to stop your argument because it's getting you guys no where and it's getting childish!" Seokjin yells getting their attention

"Yes, you're right!" Yoongi agree with him

"Well, I'm trying to make things better and make him feel better, but you actually made it worse, as usual!" Jungkook yelled at Yoongi

"Kookie-ah, I get it but let's not mess things up further ok? So.. is "he" doing well then?" I say looking at Jungkook with concern

By now the tension gradually eases from Yoongi body as he sat himself down at the single couch

Jungkook shakes his head,
"I don't know.. he looks fine but I don't feel good? I accidentally walk past and bump into him and suddenly he's out of breath a- and pass out?"

"As long as that kid is alive what are you worrying about?! The doctors is there for him, not us! So what, now you are going to care for those people you have hit or kill before?!" Yoongi starts again

I can see Jungkook was taken aback with Yoongi words and before he could answer back, I already spoken up and told Yoongi to go up to his room at once.

Jungkook looks at me with his sad eyes, "Hyung, I- I never thought I should be worried about that boy? Its- it's just.. he looks so pitiful and I feel like I wanted to stay a- and help him with something else. I don't know why I felt that way? Sorry hyung.."

Jungkook looking down as if he's feeling bad about it. I know I have to do something. I know my little brother so well, he may have a playful personality but at age 21 he knows which is good or bad thing and the younger doesn't deserve to feel guilty.

"Nothing to apologise for Kook. I know you so well and I know you're trying your best to help, but sometimes there are things beyond our limits" I said, but no response from him so I tried again so that he could look at me

"Hmm so, the boy you're trying to help, what's his name or do you know where he's from?"

Immediately he look at me straight in the eyes, "No I don't know where he's from but his name.. Taeyeon? Taehyun? Ah! it- it's Taehyung!"

Like a lightning strike through my heart. I felt like a puzzle with no clear image when Jungkook mentioned that particular name. It reminded me of someone. I guess the trip to the hospital is just right to reassure the younger one too"Kook, let's get ready to that hospital" I spoke in a shaky breath.

Namjoon POV

"There was a call out, an attack up the road, don't worry, Jimin have secured the scene"

I spoke on the phone with Jin-hyung, updating about what's happening while on my way to basement and drive out my silver sleek sports car.

Jin-hyung also informed me that he's going to hospital with Jungkook. I never asked why and as I drive my way through the rush hour traffic, I found myself questioning all of my life choices.

I suddenly turn my steering wheel to the right and made a quick right turn, my car over steering in the middle of the corner, I was more than capable of getting the car under control.

Letting my car drift through the exit of the corner and drifting all the way through the S bend. I'm loving the feeling of speed and adrenaline and the next thing I know I was driving towards the direction of our old warehouse, during my late dad era.

There, I saw a boy sitting around the dirty floor, facing right in front of the broken rusty door. I assume it's one of the homeless teenagers because the warehouse has been abandoned for a very long time, it's bound to smell badly, everyone from teenagers to homeless people have been in here.

I stop my ride at the corner and got out of my car. As I was about to approach him, with quick movement he suddenly ran off. I guess he might heard my footsteps, even I can hear my own shoes crunching on bits of broken glass and so I make my movement too, trying to catch up to the boy.

"AHHH!"

Sounds of someone screaming.