𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 15 •

Story 15 Focus more on Taehyung *Not edited*

Time skip ~ 3 weeks later ~

"Jungkook-ah, I know you want to go out there and fight, but you're just too injured to even leave your bed, let alone go out and shoot guns! I'm terribly sorry, but there will be plenty of shit assholes to shoot up once you're healed." Namjoon said assuring the younger ones.

"But hyung.. I feel much better right now! Its just a broken leg and arms? I can actually die
if I stay here for too long hyung. You don't want me to die right?" the younger said and shot an annoyed glance to his older hyungs.

"Yah! Don't mentioned that word please." Jin sighed and hesitated for a few moments before he continued, "Fine. I'll talk to your doctor in-charge. But remember doctor's evaluation of you yesterday? You still need a complete bed rest once you're home, okay?"

Jungkook didn't answer but instead turned his eyes towards everyone. Whether it was to seek comfort or perhaps find strength in... Someone. 

"Taehyung? Where is he? Why he's not here? Is he okay? He's fine right?" Jungkook asked, breathing a little fast that made his older hyung raise their eyebrow.

"Why do you care about him? It's proven he's not related to us! Just worried about yourself" Yoongi answered with a little more force behind the words before he leaves the room.

Taehyung better be okay. He better be fucking okay. Ouch. The cold plaster hurts on my leg. Shit. I have to try and learn baby steps again. It may as well be years.

There's no fun sitting around all the time. Then they show me how to walk on crutches. It hurts my underarms. A lot. Can't I just walk regularly, even though it hurts a bit?

It has been three weeks Jungkook hospital stays. Taehyung already discharged on third day as he insist that he is fine. At the mansion, Taehyung has been cooped himself in the room. When its time for lunch or dinner, he will prepare himself a maggi cup, sandwiches or any food he can find in the fridge.

Usually Jin cooks for the family but ever since the kidnapping incident that lands Jungkook into hospital, everyone has been busy to and back from hospital, taking good care of Jungkook, making sure the younger is fully recovered, mental and also physically.

It's not that they didn't care about his well-being but Taehyung himself does not wish to add the burden. So mostly he was left alone in the large house. By the third week, Taehyung woke up with a very pale skin, sweats from his forehead, flushed cheeks, cracked lips, lying very still with his eyes unfocused open but blur. The world seeming unreal and shimmery.

That moment he realises he caught a fever. Taehyung you're burning up! He hopes someone or anyone tucks him in bed and feeds him medicines, water and it's only then he realises how bad he's been feeling actually. He wishes they would treat him like how they did to Jungkook.

Knock! Knock!

A knock on his door, Taehyung quickly gets up to greet the person who is knocking;
"Ah, Hoseok-hyung! Uh, I- I mean, Hoseok-ssi!" He greets the elder with his boxy smile.

"Taehyung, you okay? You don't look good." Hoseok asks when he saw the boy dark circles under the eyes, messed up hair and shivering.

"Is the aircon temperature too cold for you? You're shivering?!"

No Hoseok-hyung, its my fever temperature, not the aircon. Too tired to reply that I'm doing good even though I am not. So I'll just flash my super adorable boxy smile, again.