hello...

(A/N-BEFORE YOU READ THIS READ RARIJACK.~ NEW EDITION YOU WOULD BE MISSING OUT ON A LOT!!!)

Rarity's POV- it's been a year since AppleJack went into the hospital. From all what I can remember, she was being towed away in an ambulance.... My heart was broken, and about 10 of my bones were also.

After the accident I couldn't sleep, eat, didn't do anything. It was also hard on Twilight, Pinkie, FlutterShy and Dash. We are all her best friends and when that happened it was like we just...we couldn't cope.

While thinking I get a call from Twilight.

-Rarity and Twi's Phone convo-

"hello.." -Rarity

"Hey Rarity, it's me." -Twilight

"Hello, twilight..." -Rarity

"How are you?..." -Twilight

"...could be better..." -Rarity

"Heard from the doctor?" -Twilight

"Yes... Actually...he's calling now..I'll call you later twilight." -Rarity

-end of convo 1-

My phone said 'Doctor Storan' on my screen, and I quickly answered.

-Doctor Storan and Rarity's Phone convo-

"Hello?" -Rarity

"Yes, Ms.Rarity?" -Doctor Storan

"She's waking up...and I believe it's best you come up here now...." -Doctor Storan

"Alright, I'm on my way.." -Rarity

-End of phone convo 2-

I quickly grabbed my keys and called twilight and told her to tell the girls to come down to the hospital

It's only a 35 minute drive, but when I drove I made it seem like 5.

I finally make it to the hospital. I see dash's red gto, next to pinkie's hot pink mustang.

I parked my motorcycle into an empty space and ran inside.

As I make it in I quickly go to find her room, which was upstairs to be in fact.

I took the elevator and made it to room

"242" the door read.

When I walked inside I seen a group of oddly colored, Dash. Pinkie. Twilight. FlutterShy. And I soon made my way next to them.

When I looked ,AppleJack was so scratched up.

When she looked at me her eyes widened.

"Who a-are you?...." AppleJack said

"A-applejack.." I started as my voice cracked.

Twilight pulled me over to the side..

"Hey rarity.." Twilight said as she hugged me.

"Hello darling..." I said as I still looked at AppleJack

"Rarity..." She said as she begun her sentence

"Don't say it! Don't! I don't care about that as long as she's living and... We can be together..." I said as a tear ran down my face.

"Rarity, she wouldn't remember you! I'm telling you this because I care! All the prognosis show that after entering a coma for a while odds are there's a likely chance they won't remember who they were....or anyone else..." Twilight said as we walked over to AppleJack

"Weellll, why come y'all didn't tell me I had a friend as pretty as her?" AppleJack said as she smiled at me.

"Oh c'mon, aj, you seriously don't remember the love of your life." Dash said arrogantly. FlutterShy nudged her on the elbow.

"W-well... Hello..." I said as I looked at her dirty blonde hair.

"Hey..." She said as she licked her bottom lip.

Oh goodness! She didn't know who I was.... That was the worst part of it all.

"So, it's Dusk Shine, ButterScotch, BubbleBerry, RainbowBlitz, aaaaaaand, you must be Elusive?" She asked un surely, I mean... The names she said sort of went with ours but...not all the way.

"N-no... It's Twilight Sparkle, she's the smart one, FlutterShy, I like animals, Pinkie Pie,really fun and good at throwing parties, Rainbow Dash,really athletic, and Rarity,sweet and caring and makes great dresses and stuff..." FlutterShy said as she pointed at all her friends.

"Well who am I?" AppleJack asked

"Y-your AppleJack..." I said slowly.

"Haha,well hi all of you... But what am I doing here?" She asked.

"Well you see.... You and I, were driving over to... T-twilight's house..when we gotten into a wreck with a big 18 wheeler..." I said as I looked into her green eyes.

"Wow, what happened next?" She asked as she stared at me.

"Well... I ended up in the hospital for a few months and y-you've been in a coma..." I said as I cried.

"O-oh!...I'm sorry! What was happening, why did the big car come for us?..." She asked.

"...well.. S-see...we were kissing, and you got distracted and it hit us..." I said as I blushed wiping the tears from my face.

"Oh! S-so..you and I?...were like a thing?..." She asked as she blushed dark red.

I nodded.

"Well... I mean, even though the only thing I know about you guys is that your all amazing and have great personalities...I can't help but not know anything else... And besides the fact that she's absolutely gorgeous....." She said as she blushed and smiled at me.

(A/N- SOO, OMG GUYS IM BACK IT WAS ONLY LIKE A DAY OR TWO BUT IM BACK! I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH! ILY ALL THANKS! lol that made no sense at all....)