The Beach it is.

AppleJack's POV- as soon as Rarity called twilight, I quickly changed and we headed to the beach.

I didn't like riding without my truck, but this little Nissan or whatever the hell it was, I didn't like.

I made it out of the car and took in a deep breath of the Crisp sandy air.

"Smell that?" Rarity asked.

I nodded.

"It's the smell of the ocean!" She said as she threw off her towel and I watched as it hit my face. I saw a couple of guys go gaga over her body. It mad me a bit jealous but I was used to it.

"Beach here I come!" I heard pinkie shout as she ran out of Twilight's car, wearing a two piece, blue, yellow, and pink bathing suit.

A few dudes whistled. Hm. It figures.

Twilight had on a sun hat and shades only wearing a robe over her bathing suit. She went to go unfold her chair and read a book on the sun or something.

While, fluttershy and dash, were late, as usual.

When they came, dash had on basketball shorts and a tank top, while, shy was wearing a two piece showing off her great legs.

And me on the other hand. I wasn't going to show my body.

"Honey! Swim with me!" Rarity shouted as she walked toward the water.

I shook my head.

"N-no...sorry babe, but I like the sand much better..." I said as I tugged on my beach coat.

"Fine!" She shouted.

I just sat and watched her play in the water like a 9 year old would. And soon some guy comes and walks over by her. Now, it was time for me to get in the water.

I threw my jacket at twilight and showed off my body.

I was wearing a two piece. I shaved my legs and my tan had looked amazing. My bathing suit was orange and red. I took my hair out of its ponytail and walked seductively into the water. But... I was stopped.

"Hey..." Said someone from behind me.

"Hi?" I said as I slowly turned around.

When I looked it was a tall, medium sized muscular guy, he had light blue eyes and light blonde hair. He wasn't ugly at all either.

"Helllo...." I said as I licked my lips.

"My names Erebus." He said as she shook my hand.

"H-hi Erebus, I'm.. Ap-Applejack.." I said as I started blushing. Why God?!.

"I gotta say, you like nice...dude, that's weird to say when you meet someone at a beach." He said as he laughed nervously.

"It's alright" I said as I smiled back

There was a weird awkward silence.

"Wanna...maybe do something after this?" He asked.

"Sure." I said as I looked at his eyes.

Which had changed from Light blue to Navy blue.

"Well...I'm gonna.. Go swim alright?" I said as I looked at his lips.

"Heh, alright, oh! And in a few minutes I'm gonna go hang out over here and feed some seagulls.. Wanna join?" He asked as he pointed nearby a rock wall, I nodded and smiled as I walked towards the water.

When I make it to the water rarity is glaring at me.

"Who was that?" She asked sternly.

"A guy" I said as squinted one eye due to the fact of being blinded by the sun.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. She only did that when she was frustrated.

"Well since your gonna be like that...I'm going over here." I said as i walked over to Erebus.

"Hey" he said as he smiled at me.

I smiled back and sat next to him.

"I didn't think you would actually wanna...see me feed seagulls.." He said as he blushed.

"Oh course, why not!" I said as I laughed.

He kept staring at me...well not at me, but my chest.

I noticed he was becoming...hard.

I tried avoiding his raging boner.

"So what do you do other than feed birds?" I said as I licked my lips.

"Oh u-um... I watch tv.." He said as he started touching himself through his shorts.

Talk about awkward.

"Excuse me sir!" I shouted.

"What?" He said as he pulled out his hard on.

I covered my face. No no no! Walk back to Rarity!

"What are you doing?" I said as I gotten angry.

"Nothing..." He said as he started touching himself.

"Okay bye!" I said as I ran over to Rarity and we fell into the water.

I hugged her hard. And I also kissed her underwater.

When we stuck our heads up from the water she kissed me again.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"Letting you know I love you..and only you.." I said as I blushed dark red.

~a/n: sorry it got a bit explicit...I dot think it would happen again.~