Home.

Rarity's POV- When we made it from the beach, AppleJack and I laid in my bed.

We cuddled.

"Dear?" I said

"Hm?" She replied back with.

"Why do you care about me so much?....I mean....we were best friends and then we started dating...why?" I asked as I stroked her arm.

"It's sorta hard to explain, I mean, I've always had feelings you, it's just I thought you would never feel the same, I remember the first time we kissed.." She said as she kissed the back of my head.

"But....why?" I hesitated.

"Why are you asking me these?" She asked asked as she chuckled.

"Um....n-no reason..." I said as I stared down.

"Tell me." She said as she gotten on top of me and stared me in the eyes.

"I just feel like you don't actually remember, your only saying those things."

She gotten off of me and sat up.

"Rarity..." She started.

"Yes...." I slowly said.

"That hurts. That hurts a lot, after being in a coma for so long you miss out, and on a lot of things, just because I have forgotten things doesn't mean I can't remember." She said as she glared at me.

When she said that it made me think of one question I knew she should have the answer to.

"What's my favorite color?" I asked

"Purple...like your beautiful hair." She said as she smiled at me.

"What's your little sister's name?" I asked.

"AppleBloom..duh." She said.

"Brother?" I asked.

"One, named Big Macintosh, Big Mac for short."

"Who I--" she cut me off by putting her finger on my mouth.

"Shh... Clearly... I remember... " she said as she slowly gotten on top of me.

"J-Jackie..." I started.

She started kissing on my neck.

As she went lower I felt it tickle, letting out loose moans as she sloppily kissed me down my body.

It was exhilarating.

I pulled her up by her hair.

"Look at me..." I started

"I love you Jackie..." I said as I kissed her softly.

She pulled away and said "I love you too." She gotten up and closed the curtains and played some music.

"What are you doing?" I said as I crawled under the covers.

"Setting the mood." She said as she turned off the lights and lit 3 candles.

I giggled.

"Just come here.." I said as I sat up smiling at her.

She gotten under the covers and then on top of me slowly.

She looked at me directly in the eyes and laid me on my back.

She leaned in slowly, it was like it was our first time and she wanted to do something special yet cheesy.

"J-Jackie..." I softly moaned as she kissed me down my neck and onto my chest.

And what happens next...well let's just say... I said Jackie more times than I have in my whole life.

~A/N- I'm gonna give you guys a little BONUS Bc I've been gone, and for that, I am sorry, I've had writers block for about two weeks and didn't mean to leave you hanging, BUT back to the bonus, after I publish this, you'll get one bonus chapter. So, happy? I feel like I can give you that, I owe you that much, lol.~