Flowers and Tacos.

Rarity's POV- Twilight went to go pick up AppleJack from the hospital today. I wanted to be the one to do it. But... Twi said how my bike wasn't "well equipped" for two people. Whatever does she mean? Pfft. Anyways. I can't wait to see appleJack. We were all piled up in my living room. Dash, Pinkie, Flutters, and the Apples. Which were in the back figuring out what to do next with Granny Smiths freaking out and everything.

"Can't wait to see Aj!" Dash said as she sat close to FlutterShy.

"Me neither I just hope they make it back safely" shy said as she put her head on Dash's shoulder.

"Are you kidding me?! Aj was just in a coma! Twilight is freaking out! And so are we! Don't hide your shame rarity! Embrace it! I know I have and you gotta-keep-yourself-TOGETHER!" Pinkie said as she shook be back and forth.

"Geez pinkie, the only one who need to be kept together is you." Dash said as she laughed at Pinkie.

"Quiet Dash! We can't loose our heads just yet!" Pinkie shouted as she slapped a drink out of dash's hand.

"What the heck pinks?" Dash said as she crossed her eyebrows

"Now now girls, stay calm..." Shy said as she bit her lip.

"Not until she says sorry..." Dash said as she stood up.

"No!" Pinkie said as she stuck her tongue out.

"SHUT UP!" FlutterShy said loudly as she made both pinkie pie, and dash sit down quickly.

"Sorry... Dash..." Pinkie said slowly.

"It's okay pinks, were all under pressure." RainbowDash said slowly as she looked up at an angry FlutterShy.

30 minutes past and it feels like it's forever... Until twilight comes knocking on the door. Face full of red.

"H-hi.. Everyone.." Twilight said as she walked through the door slowly.

"Heya, everybody!" Jackie said as she walked behind twilight.

Pinkie quickly ran to go give twilight a hug and kissed her hard.

"I really really missed you!" Pinkie said as she smiled really big.

All these couples were cute but I couldn't help feel left out.

AppleJack made her way by me. I started blushing.

"Hello..." I said as I looked at her lips.

"Hi." She said as I watched her mouth move.

"So..we .. Dated?" She asked as she bit her lip.

I nodded and blushed.

"Wow... Well.. I'm the luckiest person alive then, but uh.. You see that girl over there?" She said as she pointed to twilight.

"Well we made out." She added as she started walking towards Granny Smith.

I quickly walked over to twilight and punched her in her face.

"You fucking girlfriend stealing back stabbing bitch!" I shouted as I watched her hit the ground.

"Rarity! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Dash shouted as she stood up and walked toward me.

"What?! She KISSED APPLEJACK!" I shouted as I watched twilight struggle to get up.

"N-no I didn't!" Twilight said as she held her face.

"Liar!" I shot back.

"No!" AppleJack said.

"It all happened like this." She said

*insert flash back music, and trippy screen wave*

AppleJack's POV- "it all happened like this. Dusk was checking me out of the hospital. We were making our way to the elevator when I was like 'damn dusk...' She turned around blushing but ignored me too. It wasn't until we finally made it outside to her car, where I thanked her, and planted one right on those smooth lips of hers."

*end of flashback*

I said as I looked at dusk shine on the floor.

His name was really cool to be honest with you..

*end of flash back*

Rarity's POV - after applejack explained everything I felt like such a bitch for punching twilight.

"Twilight, Darling I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." I said as I bit my lip.

"And pinkie, I'm sorry also....I didn't men's to freak out over her..." I added as I walked out.

~a/n: the title for this chapter was made out of a pure focus. Rarity was sweet like a flower then got crunchy like a taco. ❤️.~