MINE!

Rarity's POV- "so... When are you coming back?" I asked Jackie as I held her waist, looking up at her. "Hm... Not sure, perhaps when I get the job done." She said as she smiled at me. "I'm being serious... I don't think I can stand being without you.." I said as I put my head to her chest to hear her heart beat. I slowed my eyes, I felt her place her hat on my head. It was rare she took it off. "Look, I get your gone miss me, so... Take my hat, you know... That as long as you have it I'm gonna be right back, quick,fast and in a hurry." She said as she laughed. "And why is that?" I said as I smiled at her. "Because, you know I can't live without that thing, and if I think I lost it, I'm gonna go lookin for it. So I'll come back home to find it." She said as she smiled at me. "Nice plan Darling." I said as I booped her nose. She kissed me on my lips and let go of me. "Alright... I gotta go catch my flight... I'll see you in a bit." She said. "I love you.." I said as I gotten on my tippy toes to kiss her. "I love you too." She said as she kissed me back and started walking towards her plane. When I made it home, I kept her hat on my head. I locked the door and went into my room laying on the bed, on the side AppleJack slept on. It had her scent and everything. "I hope she makes it alright" I thought to my self as I ran by finger over the brim of her hat.

AppleJack's POV- in about 4 hours I'll have made it to Appaloosa, it's so far rough being without Rarity, but I've got a job to do and it's gotta get done.

After I fall asleep we finally make it there, my neck was hurting pretty bad but I managed to get off the plane without complaining. When I gotten to the airport I met up with my boss, Cherry Jubilee.
(Literally imagine her voice... Like I don't know how to make it descriptive enough for you.)
"Well it's about time you made it darlin, I thought you wasn't gone show." She said as she held her hands together.
"I couldn't miss an opportunity like this one, Miss Jubilee.." I said as I gave a smile, it was pretty nice to be down here to make more money than what I do on my family's apple farm, I mean, of course the income is a bit different but.. I think I'm gonna get used to it. "Alright now sweetie, whenever you get settled in, you can come by my office and we'll talk more about your business here." I nodded and gave a slight smile. I knew this was gonna be a breeze, and I could NOT wait for the hard work! (Don't get too excited guys, this was just a little... Thing to show you that I was going to make sure I kept my word so! I'll be back as I go update more stories 🌚)