Glad you remember.

Rarity's POV- so... I wake up this morning lying next to appleJack..how I missed this feeling.

"Hey..." She said as she held me from behind.

"Hi..." I said as I stroked her arm.

She kissed me softly behind my arm, I loved how her kisses made me feel warm all over.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked.

"Can we stay here? I really like being with you... Wrapped in your arms..." I said as I started blushing.

"Why of course." She said as she held me closer.

We laid in bed for a while, just talking. It was really nice, and... I liked it very much.

Until there was a loud knock on my door.

"Stay here princess." She said as she gotten out of my bed, kissed my forehead and answered the door.

How great it was knowing that I had appleJack here for me again. It was so lonely and I sort of forgotten how it felt being with her.

"Who was it babe?" I asked as she came back.

"Pizza guy" she said as she brought a box of pizza into my room.

"You ordered that?..why?" I asked as I tilted my head.

"Because I'm hungry.." She said slowly

"..well..come here baby, if your hungry why don't you eat me?" I said seductively as I slowly spread my legs through the sheets.

She dropped the pizza box and blushed dark red, walking towards me as she crept under the sheets.

She gotten between my legs and started eating me eat.

"Oh! Ap-applejack..." I moaned softly.

"Jackie! Ah!" I moaned as she stuck her tongue deeper.

I came in about 3.5 minutes. She peeped from the covers and kissed me hard.

I was quite happy she remembered how to do that.

"Today, we have to do something" she said as she sat between my legs.

"Like what?" I asked as I messed with her hair.

"We could go to the beach or something.." She said.

"I like the beach" I said as I kissed her forehead.

"The beach it is huh?" She asked.

"Yes!" I said as I laughed

"Cool, just call twilight and the rest of the girls and tell them to join us." She said as she stroked my leg.

"Alright." I said as I shoved her off of me playfully and changed into a bathing suit.