Cookies.

Rarity's POV-

"Jackie let me ask you something." I asked as I sat between AppleJacks legs as we cuddled on the couch. We were laying in our underwear and I liked her bra very much.

"Um..okay. Sure. What is it?" She said.

"Remember when I was actually kind of taller than you?" I asked.

"Um, yeah, that was when we were like, 13 or 14 though...but even then I was still sort of taller than you, I had cowboy boots." She said.

I smiled.

It was amazing how she remembered that.

"Why'd you ask?" She asked.

"No reason.." I said as I lied.

"Tell me." She said.

"No." I said.

"Agh, what, no, tell me.." She demanded.

I mocked her.

I felt her take a deep breathe in and put her head on my back and hold my waist tight.

"Fine...don't tell me, I guess it don't matter anyway." She said softly.

"Fine!" I yelped.

She laughed.

"Well...see...I only asked because I remember when I were taller and then, sometimes when I look up at you, it's so hard to remember you being short." I said.

"That's the truth? The gods honest truth?" She asked.

"Mhm..." I sounded.

She laughed .

"Yeah, it is sort of hard to remember that." She said as she kissed me on the ear.

"Can we make food?" She asked.

I nodded.

"What would you like?" I asked.

"Cookies! And ... And nachos.." She said.

That mix did not go very good together, but...I gotten up and went to go make food, with Jackie following behind me.

After I got the cookies ready, she watched me from the kitchen table.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know...I just like looking at you...." She said as she traced over her fingers.

"Really?" I asked as I smirked.

"Yeah....I mean...I should be use to your face by now.." She confessed.

I looked at her deeply.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's just...I don't know...gettin to look at you...sometimes...don't even feel like I'm looking at my girlfriend just some beautiful creature." She said as she blushed.

I blushed too.

"W-well...th-thank you...a-applejack.." I said as I pushed my hair to the side.

She giggled.

"....anytime...RariCow.." She blurted out laughing.

"Thanks for ruining our moment!" I shouted.

She was still laughing.

"Sorry baby, I was only kidding." She said.

I smirked and grabbed the can of cheese for her nachos. I slowly walked over to her. I threw some on her.

"Whoops" I said as I giggled.

"Aw! Man! Damn it Rarity!" She laughed.

"What! Afraid to get dirty?!" I shouted.

"Oh! No I'm not!" She said as she stood up and walked close to me.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked as i shimmied back, smiling.

"Don't worry..." She said as she tried reaching around me.

"Nope!" I said as I ran to the living room, nearly slipping on cheese.

I ran out of the living room and into our room. I hid in the closet.

"Rarity, Rarity...come out come out..." AppleJack giggled as she walked through out the house.

She shook up cans of whipped cream, and checked the restroom. "Aaaaare you in here!!" She said.

I giggled. She soon walked into our room. "Oooh, I think I hear a Rarity, on the loose." She said as she laughed.

I sat back silently watching, she crept towards the closet door. The anticipation.

"Here you are!" She said as she quickly shot whipped cream on my face.

"Ugh!" I shouted.

She bursted out laughing.

I stared at her. "I'm not cleaning it off." I said as I slowly walked to the kitchen.

"Okay, okay, okay..." She started as she grabbed my waist.

"I'm sorry..." She admitted.

"Are you?" I asked I looked down and pouted.

She gotten the whipped cream off of my nose, licking her finger. She then kissed my lips and softly put me on the wall.

"Super sorry.." She said as she grinned at me, and kissed me one more time.