SIN-sational

AppleJack's POV-

"AppleJack" Rarity said.

"No." I said.

"AppleJack!" Rarity said again.

"I said...what was the word? NO!" I said as I turned around and crossed my arms.

"After what you said I don't think I can forgive you...." I said.

"It's just a PEAR!" She said.

"I can't believe You... And I thought you were different." I said.

She hugged me from my waist and put her head on my back.

"I'm super sorry Hun..." She said.

"Fine...I guess I can forgive you..." I said as I turned around And kissed her. She soon kissed me back.

I heard a few coughs from behind us, we were In line ordering food.

"I'm sorry...." I said as i turned around.

"It's just....your a girl...and she's a girl...don't you think that's...weird?" Somebody asked me

"Ha, no, should I?" I laughed.

"God does. And ... God made Adam and Eve, not Eve and Eve." They said.

"Look, I actually don't really care what you have to say about my relationship, we've been dating for two years and you can kiss my ass." I said.

"Well, God hates gays. So..just letting you know, you're going to hell." They said.

"Okay! Look guy! I actually don't give a shit! If I go to hell, you're going to hell, too!What's it say in the bible 'thou shall not judge' and what are you doing? Judging someone you don't even know, so why don't you just, leave me and my girlfriend alone!" I shouted and turned around.

"AppleJack it's alright..." Rarity said as she held on to my arm.

"No rarity, it isn't okay...when are people gonna stop being so ignorant." I said.

"Adam and Eve. Before Adam and Steve." The said.

I got furious.

BonBon and Lyra were in front of us around and looked at the person behind us.

"Hey, buddy, I don't really appreciate you telling my friends that stuff, I mean, we gays aren't any better than any one else but, hey, one things for sure, we are SIN-Sational!" Lyra said as she laughed in their face.

The person got out of line and I guess went somewhere else to eat.

"Thanks!" I said.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you guys would've done the same, and besides that guy was a real ass." She said.

(Well guys well guys well guys, if you haven't noticed why I write these stories, it's because I am apart of the LGBT community, I wanted to write this chapter dedicated to all the people who can't be who they are with all the "homophobes" in the world and I for one, hate those people. Like, why can't someone just get over the fact that a girl likes a girl, or a guy likes a guy, or not even that, if someone was born in the wrong body. It is completely okay, and I thought I should let all my followers know, the ones reading this chapter, that I am fully gay, and I write these stories because girls and girls make me AH! Especially RariJack. It's so Kawaii!!)