Hello....again...

Rarity's POV- While I'm at home sitting on my couch,there's a knock on my door. I slowly drag myself to go answer it.

"Hello..." I said as I opened the door only to see appleJack...

"Uh...hey..." She said.

"Hi..." I said as I started blushing.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Why of course.." I said as I let her come inside, I closed the door behind her and we both sat on the couch.

"So um...what brings you here?" I asked slowly.

"O-oh...I just had a feeling to come over...here..." She said.

"why?" I asked again.

"I-I don't know! It's like... It felt like I needed to come over here, and also, when I'm with you, it feels like I can remember." She said as she blushed and looked at me deeply.

I started crying. That was one of the most sweetest things she's ever said to me.

"What's the matter...?" She asked as she scooted closer.

"What's my name?...." I asked as I wiped my face... And looked at her deeply.

She stared at me for a moment. A really long moment. Then she..gotten up...and left..I didn't stop her, I wanted to but I didn't stop her.

As I heard the door close I sat on my couch for about five minutes until someone knocked on the door again.

"Who is it?" I said.. But no reply.

I sighed heavily and walked to the door.

"Hell--" it was applejack again.

"What? Do you want to leave again!" I said loudly.

"Your name is Rarity..." She said slowly.

"Excuse me?" I said as my eyes widened.

"Y-your name is Rarity, mine is AppleJack, we have friends named Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, FlutterShy, and RainbowDash. And... I am also certain that I can remember who the love of my life is." She said as she looked me directly in my eyes.

"Oh my goodness!" I said as I hugged her tightly and kissed her on the lips.

"What made you remember?..or...how?" I asked.

"Like I said earlier..when I'm with you I can remember, and when I looked into those gorgeous blue eyes of yours... I remembered everything.. Even the time when we were in the back of my truck, star gazing..I also remember the first time I told you I loved you...." She said as she kissed me deeply and put her forehead on mine.

"This is so amazing!" I said.

She nodded.

"I can't wait to tell twilight..." I said as I ran to the phone.

"Not yet... Just let it be me and you right now..." She said as she walked inside and closed the door behind her.