AppleJack, dont play these types of games with me!

Rarity's POV-
"Rarity! give it back!" Jackie shouted as she whined for her hat. We were in my boutique, she was helping me make a few dresses and well, her hat was dirty and messed up...it bothered me...

"No." I said.

"Rarity!" She said as she tried jumping over me.

This was very funny but, I was going to make her hat look good.

"Quit it, AppleJack!" I said as I shoved her off. Now I barely called her AppleJack..

"No! Give me back my hat!" She said as she tried yanking it from my hands.

"Not! Until! I! Am! Finished!" I said.

"Ugh fine!" She said as she sighed heavily and rolled her eyes.

"Hmph! Now, since you don't want to wait until I am finished...you're just--" she interrupted me by snatching her hat from my hands and putting it on her head she quickly ran to the door and stuck her tongue out at me.

"You're very childish!" I said as I chased her.

She ran off quickly.

"Oh! Oh! Haha! What are you gonna do Rarity! You don't wanna get dirty!" She said as kicked through the dirt in her old cowboy boots and laughed.

"AppleJack!" I whined.

"Fine! Just! Whatever!" I said as I turned away, crossed my arms and pouted my lip.

Whenever I did that, which was how I got her to do what I wanted, she couldn't resist to come near me.

"Ah! No no no! Don't you do the cute pouty face!" She said.

I ignored her.

"Rarity! Don't you! Rarity!" She yelled.

I ignored her again and I began walking off.

"Fine!" She said as she walked behind me.

"No...it's alright..." I said.

That was step two, it would get her really well.

"C'mon! Just do the stupid hat already!" She said.

We walked back into the boutique.

Step three, making her re-think it

"No..I-I understand, I shouldn't have taken it from you..." I said.

"Rarity! You can fix my hat, I admit it's a bit dirty and stuff alright, all it needs is your magic touch, now please...fix my hat.." She said.

I looked at her and took her hat off of her head.

"Thank you,Hun." I said as I gotten on my tip toes and kissed her lips.

She was quite taller than me, and even taller in those cowboy boots.

She blushed an extreme shade dark red when I kissed her. It's been a while since I've made her blush like that.

And to be completely honest, ever since the accident and after she's gotten out of the coma, she's been different, and I've got to say, I like her better this way. Before, she wasn't as active and stuff, and we didn't play that much, but now...she makes me feel alive... It's like we're 11 again, and applejack is chasing me around with a lasso. Shouting "I've got you RariCow!" It was adorable but at times I do admit, I was no cow.