Chapter 19

I came to consciousness, and my eyes felt heavy, and my head felt like it would explode. It was as if someone was physically hitting my head with hammer. I could tell I was a bed, but the place smelled unfamiliar. I felt a presence by my side, and a hand in my hair carefully running it in.

"I think I need some coffee. Do you want anything?" I heard Liam's voice. Her, kissing him came running back to my head and I knew I wasn't going to open my eyes yet. I waited to hear who the other person was.

"Water." Christina. She kept running her hand through my hair as I heard the door close.

"I'm sorry he was an idiot to you sometimes I feel like I got all the brains." She whispered and I chuckled.

"So you are awake." She exclaimed and I opened my eyes. I was in a hospital room with drips which I'm pretty sure I didn't need.

"I didn't want to talk to him yet." I said and at every word, the hammer hit my head- migraine.

"Understand." She nodded with a smile.

"I slipped didn't I?" I asked trying to sit up. She helped me up and nodded.

"You fell and we came in right on time."

I tied my hair up with another strand, and looked out the window. It wasn't his fault, and I knew that but it was a shock and why the hell couldn't he get her out before I had to see that.

"You know it's not his fault right? Victoria is a real bitch." She defended and I turned towards her. I nodded.

"Just let me play with him a bit." I said and she smiled.

"I like you. Sure but please tell me about it later I have to go now that you're awake."she said hugging me. I nodded and she left the room.

He walked in the room right after. He had a cup of coffee in hand, sleeves rolled up eyes fixated on me. He came closer and dropped the cup on the bedside table, sitting down.

"I'm sorry for what you saw?" He started uncertain. I didn't reply to that.

"It's not what it looked like Sky."

"Did she force you to kiss her?" I said pulling his arm and he kept quiet for a while angry, I stared at the cup of coffee the steam inviting me.

"You know how she is. She-"

"Can I have that?" I asked frankly, interrupting him mid sentence. I looked at him, and he just had a blank stare. I picked it up and drank. Feeling the hot liquid pass down my throat to my stomach felt so good with the right amount of sugar. I closed my eyes enjoying the flavour, then quickly opened them realising he wasn't done.

"You were saying?" I asked turning to him. He sighed looking down like a bad child.

"You don't care do you?" He said and I shook my head.

"It may not be your fault, but you could have told her to get out." I frowned at him and my head finally felt lighter. I looked at the drips, useless thing was finally working.

"I did try to, she wouldn't budge and I couldn't carry her out either." He explained looking frustrated. I rolled my eyes knowing how much he hated that.

"You could have called security. She was in there for what? Twenty minutes." I said and my eyes widened at my own conclusion.

"What?" He asked confused.

"What the hell were you talking about for twenty minutes?"

He looked like he was taken off guard. "She was talking gibberish." he barely said.