Epilogue

• Dedicated to God

The wedding was beautiful and amazing with a lot of flowers. A bit over the top, but nothing could stop my mother nor Shannon. I had changed twice, and the final evening gown was to kill for. Elegant and sexy, yet so innocent. It showed a little bit of everything. Legs with a split, cleavage with a little low v neckline, sleeveless and my full back on display. It just hanged on me lightly. The best part was, it wasn't tight but drew my curves like a lingerie. It was my favorite. And Liam's too. He couldn't take his eyes off of me the whole night, and kept whispering sweet nothings to my ear.
Mateo was just smiling, his long quest finally fulfilled. My friends were around, my family and other guests but I didn't really mind. Juan came along, but made sure we were never alone and promised to become friends with Liam
I could tell all Liam wanted was to have me alone to himself, and I did too. We traveled to St barts on a private Island that same night, and it was amazing. I felt complete and he was ever so gentle and careful, we made love twice that night.
It was hard to get back home, and back to work. The days he didn't want to go to work and just wanted to make love, I couldn't say no. I remember how we did it almost all over the house, but the kitchen. It just happens, and I initiated some of them which he seemed to like. It was harder to keep our hands to ourselves at work, and I loved him so much more now.
Stacy finally got back to Detroit with Drake and beautiful Andrea to tell her family. Her dad was rather accepting, and welcomed Drake although he wasn't glad that he kept his daughter away, and pregnant and never spoke to him before. Him and her grandmother both gave their blessings for their wedding, and we still had our game nights on weekends after their wedding in Detroit when they were back.
I was pregnant half a year later, and I didn't even have to surprise him because silly me left the results on the nightstand for a shower thinking he was already off to work. He couldn't believe it, and was ecstatic about it.
"You're gonna be a daddy." I smiled tying my robe. He looked at the test results again. I actually had to go a bit later at noon because I woke up late. He was already in his work attire, and now standing speechless.
"Hi, hello I'm still here." I waved my hand in his face chuckling. I looked unphased but I actually almost cried when I received the results. I had been feeling sick every morning lately, and I hid it from him for long before Stacy suggested that I was pregnant and go see a doctor. I did, and here we were. He looked up beaming, and I raised my eyebrows.
"There's a bun in the oven." I said and he touched my stomach like it was already big. "You're not saying anything, and now I'm scared." I admitted getting nervous.
"You make me happy, and I love you so much." He said looking at me tenderly.
"I know you love me. I wouldn't be pregnant if you didn't." I said putting my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer, dropping the paper on the bed.
"I love you." I said and kissed him. He kissed back passionately, and I felt his hand untie my robe. I pulled my head away and chuckled.
"You're going to be late for work." I warned putting a hand over his. He looked down at the half opened robe, then back at me.
"It can wait. We'll go tomorrow." He said and before I could protest, he was kissing my neck and I couldn't resist.
*************
He remembers how fulfilled he felt when she said 'I do'. It was the best day of his life. He had the love of his life as his now, and making love to her was his favorite. She was so sweet and beautiful.
He watched as she tried to take a glass too high up from the kitchen counter.
"I told you to stop stressing yourself." He warned gently and picked it up for her. She turned around, and rolled her eyes.
"I'm not a baby. But I will." She said and he smiled touching her little growing bump, just three months old. She let her hair down like he liked it, and wore leggings with his shirt. Her sweet floral scent seducing him instantly.
"Oh I see, it's the baby you're worried about." She teased and he jokingly glared at her.
"You know that's not true." He said kissing her.
She heard little footsteps, and watched Lillian get in the kitchen with her boy. They were going to see Shannon and Harry for the weekend since her parents were visiting, giving Liam and her some time alone.
"Hi baby." She said getting down to hug him. He still smelled like a baby, and it was her favorite smell in the whole house. At five, he took his daddy's looks and it was so hard for her to tell him no sometimes.
"Ready little man?" Liam asked from the back. He nodded grinning. All his teeth were still complete, and it was almost time for them to start falling.
"Are you going to miss me?" She asked cupping his cheeks.
"Of course I will. I love you mommy." He said kissing her cheeks and she almost melted knowing Lillian taught him to kiss ladies' cheeks when proper.
"I love you more." She said kissing his forehead.
"Let's go now Leonardo, your grandparents are waiting." Lillian smiled at him. Since she was pregnant till Leo's birth, Lillian had been of great help especially late nights when he cried and she was sick.
He run to his dad who picked him up for a hug, and let him down after kissing his cheek. They both went away, and she returned to Liam.
"Do you think it's a girl or boy?" She asked taking her glass from him, and pouring herself a glass of orange juice.
"Girl."
"I want a boy though." She replied turning back to him.
"Why?" He asked confused. Women usually thought girls were less trouble, and they already had one.
"Maybe he'll look like me this time." She said, and blushed thinking about how fiery and passionate he was this morning. She couldn't believe she still reacted like a 15 year old around him. He was the love of her life, and butterflies were casualties now.
"What are you thinking about?" He asked with a tone that she knew meant he knew what she was thinking about.
"Nothing." She lied dropping her glass and seeing how close he was all of a sudden.
"Really?" He asked huskily and took her in his arms. She kissed his neck, then chest.
"Really." She teased realising that without Mateo's iron hand, she wouldn't be with her soulmate right now. They kissed both finally happy, and content.